The Game (2013)

The Game Fragrance notes

Iris, Gin Fizz, Precious Wood, Black wood

Shop for The Game products online

Reviews of The Game

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

More Fizz than Gin

The slightly boozy gin fizz note fizzles out quickly into generic synthetic woody sweetness. Game over in less than two hours.

23 October, 2013

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

teen age party goer copycat scent

I could past and copy any negative review of One Million!

Pros: One Million in disguise
    Cons: One Million in disguise"</p>

13 August, 2013 (Last Edited: 11th December, 2013)

AntonPan's avatar
    AntonPan
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

For laundry smell lovers

Davidoff The Game is a weird mix of a laundry detergent (the opening) and modern masculine "1 million" molecules (the base). Actually that's the most chemical detergent smell of a fragrance that I ever smelled. Though it's not so bad, it is wearable, mild, for those, who seek for a lighter version of Paco Rabanne 1 Million and by the way love the smell of clean clothes.

01st July, 2013

oldbrut72's avatar
    oldbrut72
    Scotland Scotland

Used to like it. Now I hate it.

I liked this when I tried it at first. Now though, I can't stand it. It's not as bad as 1 Million but it's not much better.

Pros: Easy to find
    Cons: sickly sweet

01st June, 2013

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

I like it. It's for the masses indeed, but still, I like it. Davidoff finally made something that's got nothing to do with Cool Water. "The Game" is cold in character but also kind of a dark scent so the color of the bottle is complementary with the scent itself. The gin note is strong and berry notes are even stronger, pervasive actually, thus the fragrance itself is quite pervasive on my skin making it project excessively. It didn't rock my world but I really find it appealing and yet I'd really be naive if I found something "deep" and meaningful in it. Despite being unoriginal, I'll rate it thumbs up on account it smells relatively good to me and on me, projects great and lasts and...it's not yet another Cool Water flanker which is nice for a change.

17 April, 2013

vawallpa's avatar
    vawallpa

I'm unsure where I've smelled very similar to this fragrance before, maybe joop jump. Not entirely unique but very woodsy and pleasant, a younger mans scent.

08 April, 2013