The Game (2013)

HouseDavidoff
PerfumerBernard Ellena
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About The Game

The Game is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bernard Ellena

The Game fragrance notes

Reviews of The Game

Good, but not what I expected in my skin.
Smelled in two diffent stores and in different times.
Bought it, but behaved very sweet in my skin (I prefer the wood notes). If you don't like 1 million, don't buy this one, because it is very similar, in spite of being lighter.
Is not horrible, but the thumbs down goes because would be probably better to try it in your skin before you buy.
04th August, 2017
Mont Blanc's "Legend" led to this uninspiring synthetic mess known as "The Game", which led to Chanel's grievous misstep "Bleu", which in turn has given us Dior's inexcusably mundane "Sauvage".

In other words, don't bother, especially if you're over 25.
28th December, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
More Fizz than Gin

The slightly boozy gin fizz note fizzles out quickly into generic synthetic woody sweetness. Game over in less than two hours.

23rd October, 2013
teen age party goer copycat scent<p><p> I could past and copy any negative review of One Million!<p><p>Pros: One Million in disguise
Cons: One Million in disguise"</p>
13th August, 2013 (last edited: 11th December, 2013)
AntonPan Show all reviews
Russian Federation
For laundry smell lovers

Davidoff The Game is a weird mix of a laundry detergent (the opening) and modern masculine "1 million" molecules (the base). Actually that's the most chemical detergent smell of a fragrance that I ever smelled. Though it's not so bad, it is wearable, mild, for those, who seek for a lighter version of Paco Rabanne 1 Million and by the way love the smell of clean clothes.

01st July, 2013
Used to like it. Now I hate it.

I liked this when I tried it at first. Now though, I can't stand it. It's not as bad as 1 Million but it's not much better.

Pros: Easy to find
Cons: sickly sweet

01st June, 2013

Add your review of The Game

Shop for The Game products online

Search Amazon for The Game

Member images of The Game

There are no member images of The Game yet. Why not be the first?