The Game (2013)

Year of Launch2013

PerfumerBernard Ellena
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About The Game

The Game is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bernard Ellena

The Game fragrance notes

Reviews of The Game

rbaker Show all reviews
More Fizz than Gin

The slightly boozy gin fizz note fizzles out quickly into generic synthetic woody sweetness. Game over in less than two hours.

23rd October, 2013
teen age party goer copycat scent<p><p> I could past and copy any negative review of One Million!<p><p>Pros: One Million in disguise
Cons: One Million in disguise"</p>
13th August, 2013 (last edited: 11th December, 2013)
AntonPan Show all reviews
Russian Federation
For laundry smell lovers

Davidoff The Game is a weird mix of a laundry detergent (the opening) and modern masculine "1 million" molecules (the base). Actually that's the most chemical detergent smell of a fragrance that I ever smelled. Though it's not so bad, it is wearable, mild, for those, who seek for a lighter version of Paco Rabanne 1 Million and by the way love the smell of clean clothes.

01st July, 2013
Used to like it. Now I hate it.

I liked this when I tried it at first. Now though, I can't stand it. It's not as bad as 1 Million but it's not much better.

Pros: Easy to find
Cons: sickly sweet

01st June, 2013
I like it. It's for the masses indeed, but still, I like it. Davidoff finally made something that's got nothing to do with Cool Water. "The Game" is cold in character but also kind of a dark scent so the color of the bottle is complementary with the scent itself. The gin note is strong and berry notes are even stronger, pervasive actually, thus the fragrance itself is quite pervasive on my skin making it project excessively. It didn't rock my world but I really find it appealing and yet I'd really be naive if I found something "deep" and meaningful in it. Despite being unoriginal, I'll rate it thumbs up on account it smells relatively good to me and on me, projects great and lasts's not yet another Cool Water flanker which is nice for a change.
17th April, 2013
vawallpa Show all reviews
I'm unsure where I've smelled very similar to this fragrance before, maybe joop jump. Not entirely unique but very woodsy and pleasant, a younger mans scent.
08th April, 2013

Add your review of The Game

Shop for The Game products online

Shop for The Game at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for The Game

Member images of The Game

There are no member images of The Game yet. Why not be the first?