Flowerparty by Night (2013)
by Yves Rocher

Flowerparty by Night information

Year of Launch2013

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerPhillippe Romano
SupplierFirmenich

About Flowerparty by Night

Flowerparty by Night is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Phillippe Romano

Flowerparty by Night fragrance notes

Reviews of Flowerparty by Night

There is one review of Flowerparty by Night.
I decided to wear and review "Flower Party by Night" today, since it's a scent that seems kind of appropriate for Christmas! :)
The scent is primarily a mixture of sweet almond, vanilla and anise (or licorice) and comes across smelling like a sweet almond flavored liqueur. It's very merry and festive, and definitely puts me in the mood to party and celebrate. :)It's completely harmonious with a lot of Christmas scents, so it's absolutely perfect for the holiday, and inspired me to write a glowing review for it today. :)
It's a pretty linear fragrance, with really good sillage and longevity, and is also just very warm and sensual in general. In addition to being a scent that reminds me of the holiday season, it is also a great evening scent in general, as it's name implies. It's not necessarily something I would wear every day, and it's definitely a fragrance that I prefer in colder weather. I think I might hate this one in the summer. Right now I'm definitely loving it though! :) If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend that you visit a local Yves Rocher store and either get a sample, or try it from a tester bottle! It's deliciously sweet and sexy, and if you're a fan of sweet and gourmand perfumes in general, I don't think you'll be disappointed! I definitely give this one a thumbs up! :)
25th December, 2015

Add your review of Flowerparty by Night

Shop for Flowerparty by Night products online

Search Amazon for Flowerparty by Night

Member images of Flowerparty by Night

There are no member images of Flowerparty by Night yet. Why not be the first?