Flash (2013)

HouseJimmy Choo
PerfumerChristine Nagel
SupplierMane

About Flash

Flash is a feminine perfume by Jimmy Choo. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Flash fragrance notes

Reviews of Flash

Jimmy Choo Flash opens with a strange strawberry scent, not the real juicy one, nor the strawberry flavour one, very difficult to define. I was initially curious if the strawberry will play along with the white flowers. However, this fruity opening soon dissipates and leaves no trace on the then-coming strong white flower scent, which is quite similar to Jesus Del Pozo In White to my nose.

This white flower blossom stage lasts about 2 or 3 hours. It then dries down into a gentle floral-musky scent, very soothing and feminine, which is also my favourite part in Flash.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is at least 8 hours. However, I don't think I'll buy it any time soon as the white flower stage is just too similar to In White, though the drydown is lovely.
10th January, 2019
Out of the sample vial this smells of sweet water and a powdery soft floral. This perfume really surprised me because normally I'm not fond of tuberose (it usually goes a bit sharp on me), but this was balanced really well. On opening it is really fresh floral making me think of wide open spaces. It also has a sweet water note to it. It's not spun sugar or overly sweet, but like a fresh watery sweet. It doesn't smell of real strawberries....they're more candied. The tuberose is balanced really well with a soft powder. The lady who would wear this is very classic and friendly...like a well-to-do lady who was raised with proper manners and taught not to look down on others. I love it!
05th December, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
Fruity peppery sweetness with hints of orange, with a somewhat generic jasmine in the drydown. Alas on my skin his is a dull mix, and the very generic base does not make things better.
The sillage is moderate with adequate projection and - the best feature - a good eight hours of longevity on my skin.

My main gripe with the scent is generic nature; it is also very synthetic and I am not impressed with the blending either. I would stick to JC's shoes. 1.5/5
28th August, 2015
Loud and synthetic, it's economical juice in a flashy bottle. From a tiny spray I get a large amount of pink pepper at the start and something that resembles fruity shampoo, the kind that was really cool to pull out after PE in the early 90s to make you popular. It's sweet, not cloying, but definitely a sweet fragrance. I wouldn't class this as an elegant and restrained scent, more in your face," please notice me or I will punch you" kind of perfume.

The pepper, I find remains in the background,but it remains fruity and the wood gets sharp, really unpleasantly sharp. It reminds me of those cheap spanish wooden fans. At this point, I have to remove the scent as I start to hate myself.

This scent is certainly not for me, it's very clumsy and sloppy. Its' sharpness is familiar, as so many scents seem generically this way; it's that kind of scent that assaults you when you buy a drink at the bar, and next to you is a 20 something gal in a Top Shop dress and Dorothy Perkins platform shoes with masses of false lashes and orange skin. She bought Flash because it is the only Jimmy Choo item she can afford. And that is what it is; loud, cheap and generic.

Such a shame really, as Christine Nagel was part of Narciso Rodriguez for Her and I LOVE that scent.
11th December, 2013
Virtue&Sin Show all reviews
Russian Federation
For me, works wonderfully, but can't deny I realize that is not entirely well composed and is a bit synthetic at most of female's skin, therefore not a good one to blind-buy.
Is a curious blend in between white flowers and straberry, with almost no other notes present but the strong initial blast of pink pepper and the very well executed tangerine and its flower.
If works at your skin like does at mine (elegant, intriguing, playful), is FBW.
If settles as bubble gumm, no other words are required.
11th April, 2013
When I first saw Flash I didn't have high hopes.
After all, I definitely don't like Jimmy Choo's first fragrance, out in 2012, the self-entitled Jimmy Choo.
Also, I admit, I had a sort of bias since Jimmy Choo, well, designs shoes.
But I absolutely love Flash. In part, because it's addictive and kind of intoxicating.
And versatile.
It could be considered a floral fragrance, with its beautiful middle notes of tuberose, jasmine and lily. Or perhaps it could be classified even as a floral-fruit sent because of top notes strawberry, tangerine and pink pepper. It smells slightly oriental to me, even though it doesn't have the vanilla or ambergris associated with many Orientals. Maybe it's the Blond woods in the base that lends that oriental hint. And it definitely comes through as a gourmand, because Flash's strawberry is like strawberry creme brulee, rich and decadent all throughout. Other strong points include better than average longevity and silage.
08th April, 2013

Add your review of Flash

Shop for Flash products online

Shop for Flash at online perfumeries

Flash Perfume by Jimmy Choo for Women 3.3 oz EDP Spray Brand New

Unbox Jimmy Choo Flash by Jimmy Choo 3.3oz/100ml Eau De Parfum Spray Women

End Date: Friday Mar-22-2019 9:59:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $41.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Flash London Club by Jimmy Choo for Women 100ml / 3.3OZ EDP - NEW in Damaged Box

End Date: Friday Mar-22-2019 11:47:29 PDT

Jimmy Choo Flash by Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum 2 oz Spray

End Date: Saturday Mar-23-2019 7:48:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $35.50

Member images of Flash

There are no member images of Flash yet. Why not be the first?