Gentlemen Only (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseGivenchy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Gentlemen Only

Gentlemen Only is a masculine fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2013

Gentlemen Only fragrance notes

Reviews of Gentlemen Only

This basic formula has been done to the point of overkill by many other houses, but somehow Givenchy has managed to make it more wearable. It's fresh without being cloying and somehow stays sharply upscale in quality. I don't see the particular need for many aromatic aquatics in my wardrobe, but I certainly would grab for the Givenchy Gentleman Only over the others in this market saturated family.
25th January, 2017
This is okay. I like it better than many designer frags I've tried. I picked up a slight cinnamon edge that I liked. It's just a bit sweeter than I was hoping. I'm going to try it again before I make a decision on whether or not it's bottle worthy or not.
15th January, 2017
Nice scent, however it does not last on my skin. I can not recommend this due to the poor performance. Do not let the nice lady at the counter convince you to buy this one. Pass.
29th February, 2016
Have tried lots, would buy it, though it seems to smell different every time I smell it(reformulated?)Also, doesn't have very good longevity(this determined by bathing in it a the dept. store(s).
15th February, 2016
This is just a hidden gem in MY OPINION. It has a very soothing scent with a mildly sexy twist to it. I can't get enough of this stuff in the summer, it's manly, young, gentlemanly and well blended. For a young man this is a winner!

Scent 7/10
Longevity Moderate.
Age group 18 and up.
26th January, 2016
Salutation.

This doesent just smell manly,this smells gentlemanly.Gentlemen Only is more of a daytime fragrance.the wood and spice give it a strong masculine edge.Woody,Smokey,Spicy,Chic,Versatile, Impressive and Absolutely French Style.

I like the fresh and spicy opening with the pink pepper and mandarine with a touch of nutmeg.
soon the vetiver comes to the surface releasing it's aromatic,smokey aspects.As it dries down I would say there has to be incense,musk in the basenotes, because it gets kinda warm and earthy on my skin.

It's not overpowering and if you tend to get headaches from strong colognes this is sure to please.perfect for a cloudy rainy day when walking together he open his umbrella for you when it started to rain as makes other women jealous of you because he is a real Gentleman!

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?Satisfactory on my skin.

6.75/10
11th January, 2016

Add your review of Gentlemen Only

Shop for Gentlemen Only products online

Search Amazon for Gentlemen Only

Member images of Gentlemen Only

There are no member images of Gentlemen Only yet. Why not be the first?