Gentlemen Only (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseGivenchy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Gentlemen Only

Gentlemen Only is a masculine fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2013

Gentlemen Only fragrance notes

Reviews of Gentlemen Only

Not bad at all. It's a very pleasant and inoffensive formal-wear scent to my nose. Has a very green/sweet/woody vibe to it. As the name suggests, it's a very gentlemanly fragrance that I think is best suited for the more mature crowd (maybe 40+).

There is a note in there, however, that I don't really care too much for- it's either the patchouli or the frankincense, or maybe the combination of both that's kind of turning me off it. Other than that, very nice fragrance- I'm really enjoying my little sample of it, but definitely not planning on buying the bottle.
20th July, 2017
Semi-sweet, woody, a bit green. Can pass as a unisex scent. Very pleasant. Only wish it lasted longer on my skin.
21st June, 2017
Gorgeous juice. Lasts ages on me and gives of a lovely silage. Floral, musky and patchouli scent.
21st February, 2017
This basic formula has been done to the point of overkill by many other houses, but somehow Givenchy has managed to make it more wearable. It's fresh without being cloying and somehow stays sharply upscale in quality. I don't see the particular need for many aromatic aquatics in my wardrobe, but I certainly would grab for the Givenchy Gentleman Only over the others in this market saturated family.
25th January, 2017
This is okay. I like it better than many designer frags I've tried. I picked up a slight cinnamon edge that I liked. It's just a bit sweeter than I was hoping. I'm going to try it again before I make a decision on whether or not it's bottle worthy or not.
15th January, 2017
Nice scent, however it does not last on my skin. I can not recommend this due to the poor performance. Do not let the nice lady at the counter convince you to buy this one. Pass.
29th February, 2016

Add your review of Gentlemen Only

Shop for Gentlemen Only products online

Search Amazon for Gentlemen Only

Member images of Gentlemen Only

There are no member images of Gentlemen Only yet. Why not be the first?