Tzora (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseAnat Fritz
PerfumerGeza Schoen

About Tzora

Tzora is a shared / unisex perfume by Anat Fritz. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Geza Schoen

Tzora fragrance notes

Reviews of Tzora

I can see the TDH references...has that orange wood thing going on , but , this is not a copy/clone...has its own distinctive qualities...opens for me with a vetiver spiked dirty dry orange...this seems to have a little Montale Red Vetyver too...like walking into a lumberyard while eating an orange...smooth and classy...pepper adds a nice overall touch without taking over as it often does...i get a trace of fruitiness in the wood base...not really getting much in the way of flowers...only complaint is lack of throw and a short lifespan...
11th April, 2018
The other reviewers have described the scent well: pleasant, classy, no rough spots. I think all the reviewers agree it is well-crafted, the only question is whether it fits your sensibility. Many well designed pieces can be admired but not appropriated into the wardrobe. To me, this made me prouder of Anat Fritz classical which hits me -- good to see a maker knows what they're doing. But the scent in the Anat Fritz collection made for me is Classical, not Tzora. This is made for a friend more restrained and fine than I am.
29th August, 2017
Tzora by Anat Fritz is a fresh and invigorating fragrance. In the initial spray I got cedar and soft pepper. In the dry down I got blackcurrant, vetiver and bergamot rounded off by the pepper. I can get a swiff now and then and makes me very happy. I consider it to be earthy, woody with citrus.
01st April, 2015

Tzora was kind of disappointing. Its barebones structure which seems to mainly consist of darker citrus notes, a touch of pepper, and a middle-of-the-road cedar/vetiver base just wasn't enough to leave me impressed. While I don't find it unpleasant in any way, it just seems to be lacking in character, almost like there's a significant piece that's missing and required to bring it back to life. Terre d'Hermes has robust orange and vetiver notes, anchored by a healthy dose of ISO E Super. It's tenacious and full of little details that bring you back to it again and again. I didn't find this in Tzora, and "neutral" is probably the perfect word to describe how I feel about it.
16th May, 2014
A pleasant scent. For me it is not as distinctive, flinty or interesting as Terre D'Hermes.
The main similarity is in the opening, which is a dry peppery citrus. This is very nice, and very dry.
The scent moves to its second phase. At times like paper, other times a floral - celery leaf - baked bread note.
The dry down is light and mossy. There is a slightly earthy note due to the vetiver.
Overall, pleasant and classy.
29th November, 2013
(***)

A well done earthy-citrus typified by Terre d' Hermes. Where Terre was occasionally rough, however, Tzora is round and polished, and a delicious dried-apricot at its heart ensures it is not so derivative as to raise alarm.
30th January, 2013 (last edited: 11th March, 2013)

Add your review of Tzora

Shop for Tzora products online

Member images of Tzora

There are no member images of Tzora yet. Why not be the first?