AB Spirit (2011)

About AB Spirit

AB Spirit is a masculine fragrance by Lomani. The scent was launched in 2011

AB Spirit fragrance notes

Reviews of AB Spirit

Recently purchased this frag due to CoachRob619's hyped review, other various positive reviews I seen on the net and of course... the low price.

Now I am no pro at reviews but let me give it a crack of describing this frag:

Imagine mixing lemon, some flowers(fresh flowers), manliness, more manliness and fresh icy water from the Himalayas into one bottle.

It is a very unique fragrance to say the least...

At first this frag is like meh... but once it settles down, give or take 1-3 hours... OOFT, my goodness. This is killer>

Warning though... this frag IMO is only good when you apply on your skin and when you just let it chill on the surface of your skin. Not to be smeared in, otherwise those mean notes don't come out to the full capacity

Smell - 10/10
Projection - 6/10
Longevity - 5/10 (Poor on my skin*)

*Just spray a few more to compensate

Would I buy again? - Yes
28th July, 2015 (last edited: 05th August, 2015)
dreese Show all reviews
This is an unusual fragrance blend. The manner in which the rose, lemon, iris, and woods combine creates two strong impressions; violets and powder. The lemon stays below the floral-wood combinations. I detect traces of pepper, eucalyptus, and a licorice tone in the base and these boost the darkness of the scent.
It is definitely an evening scent and I agree with Amos Jolthead that it is too sophisticated for a younger person to pull off. The longevity and sillage are both very good, since AB Spirit is long-lived and moves around you well without being too strong.
28th June, 2014 (last edited: 07th July, 2014)
AS is a woodsy citrus that opens with some type of wood note mixed with lemon. The opening notes aren't bad - they aren't anything to write home about, but they're not bad. The heart notes continue the wood mix while the lemon recedes into the background. Rose takes over and combines with the continuing wood note.

All in all, it's ok. Considering it's only 20$ or something (or can be found readily at that price), it might be worth a shot. The sillage and longevity are really good on ABS. The bottle will last you a long time - A couple sprays will fill a room, no kidding. And the longevity is good for an edt, probably over 7 hours or so.

Personally, I'm not crazy about rose in a fragrance. I haven't met one masculine scent that has rose in it that I really care for. Also, I think AB Spirit has a little of maturity to it. IMO I think it probably smells better on someone a little older than myself. It's not old-mannish, but it's not a younger persons scent either.
18th January, 2013

Add your review of AB Spirit

Shop for AB Spirit products online

Search Amazon for AB Spirit

Member images of AB Spirit

There are no member images of AB Spirit yet. Why not be the first?