Bottega Veneta Eau Légère (2013)
by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta Eau Légère information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBottega Veneta
PerfumerMichel Almairac
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Bottega Veneta Eau Légère

Bottega Veneta Eau Légère is a feminine perfume by Bottega Veneta. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Bottega Veneta Eau Légère fragrance notes

Reviews of Bottega Veneta Eau Légère

I really like the opening - it's crisp and elegant. An unusual, dryish lime peel like note with pink pepper provides an airy sharp definition to full florals. A leather accord starts emerging in the midnote which is very sensual. It grows into a sueded leather floral on me, soft and engaging. Average longevity and projection.
17th May, 2015
Crisp, elegant, feminine and voluptuous perfume. I bought this for my sister from Strawberrynet and after a month, I couldn't stop from not buying one for myself, too. The notes of gardenia and bergamote are incredible, like a soft touch of spring...
21st February, 2014 (last edited: 22nd February, 2014)
rbaker Show all reviews
A light white lightweight pepper with jasmine and whiffs of bergamot and in the base of a very synthetic moss. Not bad but a bit boring and ephemeral; with minimal silage and projection it is gone on my skin in a couple of hours. For days when you don't want to let others know that you are wearing a fragrance.
16th January, 2014
Truly "legere," but not thin

I first smelled this, and the original Bottega Veneta, in a magazine, and though I liked both, I preferred the Eau Legere. I got a sample and tested it for my husband. In two years of trying fragrances for him, this is only the second that he immediately loved (the other was Carnal Flower,) so I bought a full bottle.

The structure is chypre-like; it opens with lime/bergamot, but that disappears within 20-30 minutes to reveal the creamy, slightly sweet, suede-like heart, which lasts about two hours on me. I do not get a ton of oakmoss; I think that most of the bitter side of this comes from the bergamot opening. It is lovely, however, providing an impression of creamy, tan suede.

Alas, it does not last long enough, but I have been able to extend the longevity by applying a dot of jojoba oil first. Hopefully it will sell well and they will produce body products.

15th June, 2013
I have not tried the original Botega Venetta, but I tried this today from a sample in the Vanity Fair Magazine and for me smell identical to Gucci Rush. It's a nice perfume but I neve really love Gucci Rush, so I won't buy this one eigher.
12th April, 2013
Got a sample of this at Nordstrom after smelling a fragrance strip in a magazine and saying to myself-WOW. Well, I was not disappointed. This is clean and distinct with sort of a patchouli note from the oak moss. I do not detect the gardenia, but the whole thing blends nicely. Good sillage, but not too strong. Some might consider this unisex, but I don't-and I lke it better than the original Bottega Veneta fragrance. Elegant and well done.
14th March, 2013 (last edited: 03rd July, 2014)

Add your review of Bottega Veneta Eau Légère

Shop for Bottega Veneta Eau Légère products online

Shop for Bottega Veneta Eau Légère at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bottega Veneta Eau Légère

Member images of Bottega Veneta Eau Légère

There are no member images of Bottega Veneta Eau Légère yet. Why not be the first?

Bottega Veneta Eau Légère News