Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose (2011)
    by Lanvin

Average Rating:

Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose Fragrance notes

Oud, Rose

Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose information

Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose is a unisex fragrance by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Francois Blais's avatar

Actually a very nice one.
    I'd have given a thumbs up if it wasn't for the more feminine phase in the middle if its development.
    Start and finish are definitely masculines though.

16 July, 2014

Bigsly's avatar

The listed notes for this one seem to be patchouli, rose absolute, oud wood, and skin musk. I'm not an oud fan and have disliked the acrid note in some of the Montale oud scents I've tried. That's not the kind of oud you get here. In fact, it reminds me of wormwood more than anything else. If you want Ungaro I but can't afford it this might work for you, actually. I don't get much patchouli either, and the rose is subdued and subordinated to the wormwood tinted oud note. Fortunately, there is no major iso e super or any harshness, though if you hate all wood notes this probably won't work for you. I'm really surprised at how "high quality" this feels. I don't know what the original retail prices were, but some have said it was selling for $14.99 at discounters! I took a chance on this one (cost me more than that), and I'm really glad I did! Longevity is outstanding and projection ("sillage") is just right.

23 March, 2014

sleepsheep's avatar

This is a very sexy oud fragrance with average projection and rather long staying power. I smell very little rose, but the oud is nicely done. It is a little smoky in the middle and very soft on the dry down. To me, this smells very very masculine. Maybe the right woman can pull this off, but I know that I can. This would smell great on a man. Sexy and sophisticated at the same time.

16 March, 2014

kyrian's avatar

I usually don't do rose scents so this is a spur of the moment blind buy.

Started out as a powdery rose scent. Sweet, old timey and classic, I only sprayed one spray on the wrist and it's not too harsh. Lasted 8 hours, not overwhelming but if I sniff the wrist, I can definitely smell it. I like the end more than the beginning, more earthy/fresh flowery then the powdery smell at the start. I guess the oud is more my cup of tea than the rose.

A perfectly pleasant scent if you spray conservatively (but then I don't like rose, so take that with a grain of salt).

22 February, 2014