Zegna Uomo (2013)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Zegna Uomo

Zegna Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Ermenegildo Zegna. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Zegna Uomo fragrance notes

Reviews of Zegna Uomo

Glad I sampled this one before purchasing a full bottle, has just about everything I don't like in my fragrances, fresh artificial synthetic notes galore and one of the worst fake violet notes ever. Try before buying.
06th June, 2017
Fresh, woody aromatic cologne from Zegna.

Very similar to Essenza di Zegna and Kenneth Cole Signature: Crisp, even woods plus slight spice with a touch of Italian flair. The end stage is akin to Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue, having a watery-wood quality thereafter.

A good, basic scent from Zegna that seems fairly safe and mainstream.
02nd May, 2017
Blind buy. Safe. Clean. Fresh. Receive compliments when I wear it, but I found myself getting bored of this scent quickly and is sitting mostly unused...
20th March, 2017
Why All The Hate???

Just received Zegna Uomo today and it is much better than I had anticipated. A Great Blind Buy.

Yes, this is way too similar to YSL L'Homme Libre.
That being said, this works better with my chemistry than Libre does...

Uomo remains linear on my skin...mostly Violet Leaf and Pepper.
But it is clean, well formulated and has nice longevity.
It has better longevity than Libre for me.

I would feel perfectly comfortable wearing this for any ocassion.
27th July, 2016
Middle of the road, another office fragrance really. Strongly reminds me of dSquared He Wood.

In my review of the dSquared fragrance, I said it smells of sherbet refreshers - this is pretty much the same.

Citrus, light, but just... strange.
05th November, 2015
Genre: Citrus

Perhaps Zegna ought to stick to clothing. I remember Zegna doing one or two passable fragrances in the ‘90s, but this latest masculine release is just depressing. It starts out on a pleasant, if unexciting, citrus top note, but soon turns harsh and chemical, with a hackneyed “aquatic” note, violet leaf, and grating artificial woods competing in some kind of infernal olfactory cage fight. Nobody wins – least of all the poor guy who gets stuck wearing this stuff.
27th July, 2014

Add your review of Zegna Uomo

Shop for Zegna Uomo products online

Search Amazon for Zegna Uomo

Member images of Zegna Uomo

There are no member images of Zegna Uomo yet. Why not be the first?