Zegna Uomo (2013)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Zegna Uomo

Zegna Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Ermenegildo Zegna. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Zegna Uomo fragrance notes

Reviews of Zegna Uomo

Why All The Hate???

Just received Zegna Uomo today and it is much better than I had anticipated. A Great Blind Buy.

Yes, this is way too similar to YSL L'Homme Libre.
That being said, this works better with my chemistry than Libre does...

Uomo remains linear on my skin...mostly Violet Leaf and Pepper.
But it is clean, well formulated and has nice longevity.
It has better longevity than Libre for me.

I would feel perfectly comfortable wearing this for any ocassion.
27th July, 2016
Middle of the road, another office fragrance really. Strongly reminds me of dSquared He Wood.

In my review of the dSquared fragrance, I said it smells of sherbet refreshers - this is pretty much the same.

Citrus, light, but just... strange.
05th November, 2015
Genre: Citrus

Perhaps Zegna ought to stick to clothing. I remember Zegna doing one or two passable fragrances in the ‘90s, but this latest masculine release is just depressing. It starts out on a pleasant, if unexciting, citrus top note, but soon turns harsh and chemical, with a hackneyed “aquatic” note, violet leaf, and grating artificial woods competing in some kind of infernal olfactory cage fight. Nobody wins – least of all the poor guy who gets stuck wearing this stuff.
27th July, 2014
Zegna Uomo is a great summer scent. It opens very citrusy and dries down to a sweet violet. It smells fresh and clean. Perfect for the Florida heat and humidity, since these two factors make it project even more. I get 6-7 hours when I spray it on my clothes. I love it!!
08th July, 2014
I didn't care for this much at first, thought it was just a simple bergamot fragrance, but boy was I ever wrong.

Without getting into too much detail, this smells like a better version of Donald Trump The Fragrance, mixed with old school Fahrenheit. I never got the Fahrenheit leather jacket, motor oil smell until using 1/4 of a bottle. This may even be better than Fahrenheit, because it's more versatile.

It starts off as like a pickle/cucumber/citrus, reminds me of this Gatorade drink flavor Cucumber Limon. It dries down into something much like Fahrenheit.

The more I wear this, the more it goes up in rating for me. It went from 3 stars to a high 4, maybe a 5 soon. I'm pretty strict with what gets 5 stars too. Really digging this, bought back up bottles, just in case it goes MIA.
14th June, 2014 (last edited: 12th December, 2016)
I don't understand the hate its getting on here, in my opinion it smells good and unlike anything I have ever smelt before, which is why I like it as much as I do. A bit synthetic perhaps, but still amazing!
26th May, 2014

Add your review of Zegna Uomo

Shop for Zegna Uomo products online

Search Amazon for Zegna Uomo

Member images of Zegna Uomo

There are no member images of Zegna Uomo yet. Why not be the first?