La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette (2013)
by Guerlain

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette information

Year of Launch2013

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

It's quite fresher than its big sisters. More acidity from the fruit rather than sugar. A nice but synthetic floral note. Good sillage and longevity. I wouldn't wear it on its own. It needs to be softened a bit with vanilla, tonka, or almond, with Black Perfecto may be. But then it would be just like its big sisters from La Petite Robe Noire family.
25th February, 2018
The opening is like crunching juicy cherries. I got a blast of syrupy cherry scent. Although I find it still a little bit synthetic, it's not unpleasant. It captures well the tartness along with the sweetness, and is actually pretty close to the real scent.

Once settled down, the cherry no longer stands at the front alone and blends with the emerging floral notes, among which the rose is the most detectable. If sticking the nose to the skin, the crisp green apple can also be easily detected. It then remains floral until the end, with cherry and green apple lingering along, adding a refreshing touch. It somehow smells like fruity rose candy.

Overall it's a sparkling and youthful fruity-floral scent for daily use in warm seasons. I do agree that the name can be misleading. However, like suggested by the cheerful and playful campaign, you can imagine that it's not a litte black dress that fits the figure perfectly, but with tutu and ribbon. Bearing this in mind, there might be less unexpected disappointment.

The sillage can reach moderate especially for the opening. And the longevity is quite impressive for an EDT. It lasted almost 12h on me. I'd recommend it if someone is looking for a cherry fragrance in a bright mood. Other than that, it doesn't have much else to offer. If you didn't give it a try, I don't think that you have missed much stuff.

Originally written in 2013.
28th December, 2017
projects well, stays long, smells nice, just reminds me a little bit to cherry flavoured cough syrup which fades in beautiful dry-down phase. according to passiflora review I'm eager to see what it has out of winter season.
10th February, 2014
Sweet and warm. This one really grew on me over a few wearings. I much prefer this eau de toilette version over the eau de parfum which I find too heavy on the cherry. I would wear this for casual occasions and I think it is suitable year-round.
28th December, 2013 (last edited: 13th January, 2014)
Wonderful for a date

The first time I wore this 2013 edition of the LPRN was in winter and it didn't shine at all. I could hardly smell it except for the first few moments, and then it just seemed to disappear. But when I recently decided to give it another try, it surprised me in how much I loved it and how I keep getting pleasant whiffs of its sweetness throughout the day, even though I only sprayed it once behind each ear as I have always done. The weather is warming up now so one day my boyfriend and I decided to have lunch at a beachside restaurant. As I was getting ready, I saw this little bottle on my perfume table and decided that I'd wear it for the day. It was such a lovely surprise! Once in a while throughout the day, I would feel its wonderful envelope about me like a burst of romance and joyousness that enriched our date by the sea. I only have a sample of this beautiful fragrance and now I'm longing for a fulll size bottle.

It's proof once again that certain fragrances are indeed seasonal.

Pros: just the right amount of sweetness; very long wearing
Cons: not for colder weather"

07th August, 2013

Add your review of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

Shop for La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette products online

Search for on eBay United States

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 3.3 / 3.4 oz 100ml Spray Women's Eau de Toilette !

• USD $29.99

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire eau de toilette spray 15ml /80% Full AS PICTURED

• USD $25.63
  • Time Left: 21 days
  • Shipping from: United States

La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Petales by Guerlain Eau Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spr

• USD $54.62

LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE BY GUERLAIN (LIMITED EDITION) EAU DE TOILETTE 75ML/2.5oz

• USD $55.99
  • Time Left: 28 days

Member images of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

There are no member images of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette yet. Why not be the first?

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette News