La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette (2013)
by Guerlain

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette information

Year of Launch2013

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

There are 3 reviews of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette.

projects well, stays long, smells nice, just reminds me a little bit to cherry flavoured cough syrup which fades in beautiful dry-down phase. according to passiflora review I'm eager to see what it has out of winter season.
10th February, 2014
Sweet and warm. This one really grew on me over a few wearings. I much prefer this eau de toilette version over the eau de parfum which I find too heavy on the cherry. I would wear this for casual occasions and I think it is suitable year-round.
28th December, 2013 (last edited: 13th January, 2014)
Wonderful for a date

The first time I wore this 2013 edition of the LPRN was in winter and it didn't shine at all. I could hardly smell it except for the first few moments, and then it just seemed to disappear. But when I recently decided to give it another try, it surprised me in how much I loved it and how I keep getting pleasant whiffs of its sweetness throughout the day, even though I only sprayed it once behind each ear as I have always done. The weather is warming up now so one day my boyfriend and I decided to have lunch at a beachside restaurant. As I was getting ready, I saw this little bottle on my perfume table and decided that I'd wear it for the day. It was such a lovely surprise! Once in a while throughout the day, I would feel its wonderful envelope about me like a burst of romance and joyousness that enriched our date by the sea. I only have a sample of this beautiful fragrance and now I'm longing for a fulll size bottle.

It's proof once again that certain fragrances are indeed seasonal.

Pros: just the right amount of sweetness; very long wearing
Cons: not for colder weather"

07th August, 2013

Add your review of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

Shop for La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette products online

Shop for La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

Member images of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette

There are no member images of La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette yet. Why not be the first?

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette News