Versace pour Homme Oud Noir (2013)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir information

Year of Launch2013

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

An elegant, classy, exotic, and glorious fragrance from Versace!! The bottle may resemble Versace pour Homme, et. al., but make no mistake, Oud Noir is NOT a flanker of any permutation of Versace pour Homme. Rather, it is an entirely different scent that just happens to share the bottle design and "Versace pour Homme" moniker.

Oud Noir is entirely worthy of having the "oud" label! The spray on of this amazing EdP gets right to the point and envelops with a bouquet of well-blended, authentic oud and moderate amounts of leather. I didn't perceive any oriental type sweetness in this one: Just a pleasant, incense woodiness and smokiness that centers unpretentiously on the basic oud sensation I personally think it should be. Very nicely blended, transporting me deep into the heart of an Asian market rife with waffs of oud beckoning me towards deep reflection and relaxation. And wow, this one lasts and lasts on me!! (I realize that skin chemistry, environmental factors, fragrance age, and other things affect longevity, sillage, stability, etc. on each person, so I'd recommend a test spritz if at all possible.)

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir EdP is a recent purchase that I am 100% happy to have made. I think that Versace truly and respectfully captures the oud mystique in this fragrance, which I will surely enjoy for years to come! ;^>

18th February, 2017
This scent in one word? Accessible. So many ouds are overpowering to non-fragrance enthusiasts and while we may like them, the "skank" can be overpowering for most normal people.

Scents like these are great for introducing people around you to the smell of oud. The oud is nice, but not overpowering, and clean. I prefer this in cooler weather.

If you don't have a lot of oud fragrances this is a good one to start with.
17th February, 2017
This is Saudi an original Oud sniff, smoking Agarwood in an incent burner, and then wrap a leather jacket around you, this is purely a cooler weather scent is you are not use to Oud in a pure form, those that say it's synthetic have never smelt true Oud but to each his or her own pretend all you please but I think Versace got it right on this one.
15th January, 2017
The opening of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir smells ok to me, like a dark oriental. Into the mid, it has a harsher chemical fixative smell.
09th September, 2016 (last edited: 10th September, 2016)
bigbz Show all reviews
Thankfully I don't get much oud in this at all, since I'm not a big fan. The exception, is the little bit at the start, but mostly just seems like more or less a non-descript "woody" smell in general to my nose.(shades of Royal Cedar, er....Royal Oud I mean;)

After the bitter orange opening goes away and it starts to transition into the drydown, this sweetens up a bit. That, combined with the spicy notes and the leather coming out is very nice indeed. Slightly powdery as well...but nothing like, say Burberry Brit for instance.
At this stage, the fragrance gets very soft, but still alluring and dare I say mysterious/intoxicating. I could see how people who want something "out of the ordinary" in a designer scent(especially one that have oud in the name)would be disappointed. But I'm not one of those and this was easily my favorite part.:)

And now on to my one quibble....
I find that often times people make overstatements about how bad fragrances perform, but man o' man this is sadly one of those instances that they are spot on.:/ Mellows out to a skin scent, in I swear an hour at most. And then by 4hrs I'm struggling to detect it at all, unless I'm an inch from my arm. I know it's not olfactory fatigue as I sprayed on the back of my hand away from my nose to periodically sniff. Perhaps this was reformulated after the initial launch? Dunno, but either way it's extremely disappointing given the fact that the smell is so lovely.

So thumbs up for the scent itself and thumbs down for the longevity......= a neutral for me.
07th April, 2016
Sweet, smokey wood with maybe a touch of incense? Smells really good and prices are decent online compared to other quality Ouds. This goes straight to my wishlist, hopefully I can remove it soon with a purchase.
16th February, 2016 (last edited: 25th April, 2017)

Add your review of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir products online

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Member images of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir News