Versace pour Homme Oud Noir (2013)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir information

Year of Launch2013

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

jumpfrog Show all reviews
Tried this on the back of my hand at the airport. Unbearably synthetic and cheap smelling. Went straight to the bathroom to scrub off. You can do a hell of a lot better than this.
28th November, 2015
Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir is a Mukhallat style oud Eau de Parfum fragrance.

It is a wonderful smelling fragrance with a dark, warm and cozy vibe. The supporting notes work very well with the more predominant oud note.

This being a Eau de Parfum, it would be easy to over-do it. Sillage seems be a little further than arms-length with one spray. I get about 6 - 8 hours of longevity on my skin.

To be honest, House Versace is hit or miss with me - mostly miss, and I had serious doubts about Oud Noir before I had even tried it. I'm really glad I did. Versace did a great job with this fragrance.

I would recommend Oud Noir.

11th September, 2015 (last edited: 12th September, 2015)
I just bought my second bottle of this, inspected it throughly because I bought it from an unknown seller on amazon and guess what? It has been reformulated already! Water has been taken out of the ingredient list and the alcohol content has reduced by 1%. Obviously any changes to the perfume oil hasn't been listed but I am in the middle of a side by side comparison to see if I can detect any changes. This was a good one, I hope Versace didn't go and ruin my favorite designer oud :-
11th August, 2015
Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir is a simple in structure accord of synthetic agarwood, smoked woods (I suppose patchouli, may be a touch of vetiver too), spicy resins, neroli and leather. Sweet or dry spices (saffron, black pepper and nutmeg in particular) provide an exotic-incensey "arabian nights evoking" aura around the wearer which smells mostly about smoked woods civilised by sweet misty resins. The Oud Noir's opening is slightly intoxicating, somewhat citric fresh, vaguely earthy-angular and oudish-incensey (in to a misty, barely rubbery and smokey way). The soothing role of leather starts almost immediately to jump up and smokiness waves plain over a finally smooth spicy leather, despite the aroma performs in a surprisigly wearable and subtle (vaguely fresh) way (not an oppressive oudish accord at all). This creation is anyway neither original (scents a la Alyssa Ashley Oud Pour Lui, Ysl M7 Oud Absolu and Tom Ford Oud Wood jump on mind for several of their characteristics) nor particularly articulated, being just a pleasant synthetic appealing take on a spicy-incensey oudh/leather accord. Leather is well blended providing the olfactory experience with a contemporary urban twist. A " bar cafe type of fragrance", a juice for special intimate winter moments inside cozy places. Not so much to add.
16th June, 2015
This for me is the smell of Arabia.

This resembles Tom Ford's Oud Wood, however there are notes in VpHON that do it for me more so than TFOW.

Growing up in West Africa, when muslims returned from Haj in Saudi, there was a certain smell that was unique to the al-Hajis and VpHON is it.

This will be my refernece oud, not because it is spectacular but because it reminds me of my childhood. I have been looking for it, and I am glad I've found it.
13th June, 2015
Salutation.

I am not impressed with it.it smells highlty generic and ordinary for me.oud is main note from beginning until the end and it is so dominant but not in a special way.the scent is not too heavy.like most of versace perfumes nice opening and disappointing finish.the dry down is so weak on my skin.

maybe it can be a great choice for someone who likes oud scent but he doesent had another something experience.the price is too expensive in this price you have better choice of oud scent.anyway only bottle and packaging looks nice for me.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

12th June, 2015 (last edited: 23rd June, 2015)

Add your review of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Member images of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir News