Versace pour Homme Oud Noir (2013)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir information

Year of Launch2013

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2013

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Versace oud noir is for me possibly the best designer oriental fragrance out there at the moment in 2018, with regards to the performance issues of current ysl la nuit and the oriental genre being unpopular at the moment. Yes I detect the patchouli like oud but it has been tamed by spices and typical oriental notes that swing my thoughts more towards sensual glamour. I'm reminded of fragrances like endymion and ysl la nuit but only briefly as oud noir is more dry and woodsy. This is a really well put together fragrance given the budget the perfumer has been given to work with..I don't see how the perfumer could of got anymore out of his brief really. Overall a very seductive and sensual creation by versace and a must have for oriental fragrance lovers. Longivity is 4/5 hours on my skin with average projection, a fragrance that is meant to be detected around the shirt collar at close quarters.
27th November, 2018
This smells like an Olivier Polge creation, and that's a compliment.

When I bought this I had no oud experience. Now I have Creed's Royal Oud, Dior's Leather Oud, I'm ordering Varvatos's Oud, I'll jump down the TF oud rabbit hole next.

So know that my oud experience is just starting. That said, this fragrance is incredible. It lasts all day, it has a very complex and interesting mutation throughout the day; I love it and I hope it's here to stay.

The Versace 'Pour Homme X' name means very little. Dylan Blue is nothing like Original is nothing like Oud Noir. But I love all three for their own reasons. I think this series is among the best in the designer world at this time. But they are not flankers of one another, not at all.

I see this fragrance as a cool weather choice. It is on the more elegant side of things, so I'm more inclined to wear this with a collar than with a pair of jeans. Safe for work, albeit a bit daring. I'd put this on the same shelf as my 'power colognes' but I wouldn't rank it near the top.

I've gotten good, memorable reactions from this one.

Wear it to the office, wear it in Autumn, in Winter, at night. It's a true gem.

Scent: 9/10

Longevity: 8/10

Sillage: 9/10
24th September, 2018
hcr Show all reviews
First oud fragrance I ever tried. Sprayed it and thought "that smells familiar", couldn't place it though. Little while later I thought "Spicebomb." Definitely some similarities. Pleasant scent, sweet, not sure it told me what oud smells like yet. Will have to sample again.

edit 7/7/18 - 2nd wearing. Definitely smell the woodsy-incense smell more this time. For me, I like the smell of burning incense but not in fragrance usually. I said sweet before but it's not really, it is strong through if applied heavy. I think this stays a sample.
30th June, 2018 (last edited: 07th July, 2018)
I got a great deal on 50 ml's of this online and can't be more pleased with this purchase. To my nose it is slightly similar to Tuscan Leather... or maybe my nose is playing tricks on me. Either way, I really like it and would say it is full bottle worthy but try before you buy to make sure it fits you. Enjoy!
30th May, 2018 (last edited: 06th June, 2018)
Reminds me of YSLDN but still has it's own signature. Very strong opening that drys down to a mellow winter night
15th December, 2017
An elegant, classy, exotic, and glorious fragrance from Versace!! The bottle may resemble Versace pour Homme, et. al., but make no mistake, Oud Noir is NOT a flanker of any permutation of Versace pour Homme. Rather, it is an entirely different scent that just happens to share the bottle design and "Versace pour Homme" moniker.

Oud Noir is entirely worthy of having the "oud" label! The spray on of this amazing EdP gets right to the point and envelops with a bouquet of well-blended, authentic oud and moderate amounts of leather. I didn't perceive any oriental type sweetness in this one: Just a pleasant, incense woodiness and smokiness that centers unpretentiously on the basic oud sensation I personally think it should be. Very nicely blended, transporting me deep into the heart of an Asian market rife with waffs of oud beckoning me towards deep reflection and relaxation. And wow, this one lasts and lasts on me!! (I realize that skin chemistry, environmental factors, fragrance age, and other things affect longevity, sillage, stability, etc. on each person, so I'd recommend a test spritz if at all possible.)

Versace pour Homme Oud Noir EdP is a recent purchase that I am 100% happy to have made. I think that Versace truly and respectfully captures the oud mystique in this fragrance, which I will surely enjoy for years to come! ;^>

18th February, 2017

Add your review of Versace pour Homme Oud Noir

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme Oud Noir at online perfumeries

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir EDP Men's 2ml 3ml 5ml 10ml AUTHENTIC DECANT ATOMIZER

Buy It Now for only: $5.99

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz Men

End Date: Monday Mar-25-2019 0:10:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $64.13
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir For Men 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray New In Box Sealed

End Date: Monday Mar-25-2019 8:34:42 PDT