Bulgari Man Extreme (2013)
by Bulgari

Bulgari Man Extreme information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Bulgari Man Extreme

Bulgari Man Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Bulgari Man Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulgari Man Extreme

Fresh? Not at all, it smells like citrus and grapefruits made artificially in a lab.

Wood? I cant get any wood here.

It smells cheap,soapy and too spicy. Nothing special about this scent. Not to mention the longevity is under medium and sillage is almost nonexistent.

The only thing ok is the bottle design.
16th May, 2018
Citrus, green, herbal, woody.

Starts off with a very attractive citrus accord that dies fast. The woods remain in the background of this scent for the entire time, which unfortunately only lasts a few short hours. The green and herbal parts to me combine to remind me of something familiar. It's like a green-olivey note that reminds me of TF Costa Azzura. It's not bad but slightly odd. At least it blends in well with the rest.

The main players in this scent smell extremely natural and inoffensive to me. And although it seems to me it is a somewhat generic scent but at the same time actually unique. That combination makes it signature scent worthy to me. I wish it lasted a bit longer though...
11th April, 2018
BoxPred Show all reviews
Bulgari Man Extreme belongs to a long line of fragrances which are unnecessarily named. This is not extreme as the name suggests, it is rather a "lighter" take on Bulgari Man. Unfortunately it is yet another one where only the scent itself need be the focus lest it be ignored and forgotten.

This opens with beautiful and bright citrus fruits and florals. Gradually the woods appear and lurk in the background giving this its masculine quality. Although not listed that trademark Bulgari tea note very subtly envelopes the scent in umbrella fashion. A very classic, simple formula and a rather linear scent in a positive sense. Perhaps somewhere in between Chanel's Eau de Cologne and Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver, with a little more wood than the former and slightly brighter citrus notes than the latter. A truly sublime spring and summertime scent if seasons are considered, Bulgari Man Extreme relishes simplicity without losing at least some sort of interesting quality. Certainly worth the time.
28th December, 2017
this is quite an appealing fragrance.. not familiar with all the notes but I can say - this is similar to Kenneth cole for man (round gray bottle)... and has a dry down similar to creed Viking.
i have a small bottle from the black, man, extreme set and it is the best one of them all. I think I will purchase a big bottle!
20th September, 2017
This doesn't half remind me of chanel edition blanche..it's that creamy/balmy, lemon/citrus vibe..I was really pleasantly suprised by this, I have previously owned bvlgari man in black and it's the same bottle shape, but nothing simular in smell. I find this one has one of the best performance I have come across..it projects about 2ft and leaves a wonderful playful classy silage for a good few hours. Perfect for a night out or daytime activity. If you are on the market for a citrus cologne that performs well , smells classy and crowd pleasing then consider this. I would even go as far as saying it smells niche, it certainly holds its own with higher end citrus based fragrances.
30th August, 2017
I was initially disappointed that this is in fact not an extreme version of the fragrance it is based on. Now granted, the moniker 'extreme' gives freedom to the perfumer to highlight whatever note in the original they feel makes the fragrance. For me it would have been the incens-y and spicy nature that should have been highlighted, but then, that's what the "In Black" version does, and the rest of the flankers come to think of it.

On to this iteration. It reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche and Atelier Cologne's Cedre Atlas. Bulgari Man Extreme is my fave of the 3.

Thumbs up indeed.
27th May, 2017

Add your review of Bulgari Man Extreme

Shop for Bulgari Man Extreme products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Bulgari Man Extreme