Bulgari Man Extreme (2013)
by Bulgari

Bulgari Man Extreme information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Bulgari Man Extreme

Bulgari Man Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Bulgari Man Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulgari Man Extreme

this is quite an appealing fragrance.. not familiar with all the notes but I can say - this is similar to Kenneth cole for man (round gray bottle)... and has a dry down similar to creed Viking.
i have a small bottle from the black, man, extreme set and it is the best one of them all. I think I will purchase a big bottle!
20th September, 2017
This doesn't half remind me of chanel edition blanche..it's that creamy/balmy, lemon/citrus vibe..I was really pleasantly suprised by this, I have previously owned bvlgari man in black and it's the same bottle shape, but nothing simular in smell. I find this one has one of the best performance I have come across..it projects about 2ft and leaves a wonderful playful classy silage for a good few hours. Perfect for a night out or daytime activity. If you are on the market for a citrus cologne that performs well , smells classy and crowd pleasing then consider this. I would even go as far as saying it smells niche, it certainly holds its own with higher end citrus based fragrances.
30th August, 2017
I was initially disappointed that this is in fact not an extreme version of the fragrance it is based on. Now granted, the moniker 'extreme' gives freedom to the perfumer to highlight whatever note in the original they feel makes the fragrance. For me it would have been the incens-y and spicy nature that should have been highlighted, but then, that's what the "In Black" version does, and the rest of the flankers come to think of it.

On to this iteration. It reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche and Atelier Cologne's Cedre Atlas. Bulgari Man Extreme is my fave of the 3.

Thumbs up indeed.
27th May, 2017
This version is much better than the All Blacks edition.
Have to say i was expecting a much better performance from the All Blacks edition but it was nowhere near the original Extreme. The All Blacks one became a skin scent within an hour. I can smell it faintly 8 hours later but there's no projection and silage with it. Pretty disappointed because I really liked the smell of the original Extreme.
29th November, 2016
Spices are what I notice most with BMX, but it's still safe, enjoyable and versatile. If you like Dior Homme Sport than this one should please you as well, similar to my nose. Feels mainstream but is probably pretty unique if you are looking for a crowd-pleaser that doesn't smell like everyone else.
22nd July, 2016
I'm a big fan of the initial blast of citrus in the opening and the refined, masculine dry down. I get above average longevity and sillage is quite good as well. Overall a very fresh and energizing scent and one I'm glad to have in my collection.
05th June, 2015

Add your review of Bulgari Man Extreme

Shop for Bulgari Man Extreme products online

Search Amazon for Bulgari Man Extreme

Member images of Bulgari Man Extreme

There are no member images of Bulgari Man Extreme yet. Why not be the first?