Green Carnation (2012)
    by Pell Wall Perfumes

Average Rating:

Green Carnation Fragrance Notes

Green Carnation information

Green Carnation is a men's fragrance by Pell Wall Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Green Carnation

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Parpmeister's avatar

I like it a lot.
    The opening is quite busy. The rest brilliant.
    I don't know if it has been tweaked since the first review, but I think it works.
    I'd choose it over Habit Rouge for the Carnation effect.
    Good power and lasts for donkeys!

23 November, 2013

odysseusm's avatar

I give this a neutral assessment but I am quite discontent with the scent.
    Here's the issue. Granted that a carnation has a brisk, clove-like aspect. But in the real flower, that spicy note is well-tempered and in combination with more gentle, floral notes.
    In this scent and on my skin, the clove dominated and essentially obliterated all other elements. There were some nice things there, and when I washed off the scent the reminants which remained were pleasant, even appealing.
    Too heavy a hand with the clove. A little clove goes a long way. For me, this was like a vigorous Bay Rum, a style I've never cared for.
    Also, there was a rather tiresome hay/grass note. Not a pleasant "cut grass" note, rather a dusky old straw-like note. At time that note was like toasted grain kernels.
    The scent was not green as I define green.
    I think the scent needs work, for me it was not successful.

26 February, 2013