Caligna (2013)

PerfumerDora Baghriche-Arnaud
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group
Parent Company at launchFox Paine & Company > Cradle Holdings

About Caligna

Caligna is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dora Baghriche-Arnaud

Reviews of Caligna

It's nice in the summer, figgy, doesn't last long and does not project at all. I enjoyed using my sample, but would not purchase.
03rd August, 2017
I love fig notes, leaf and fruit, but this combines with pine needles that keeps reminding me of pickles. Dry-down to pickles and fig.
03rd June, 2017
Smells like a 90% match to Millesime Imperial on first spray. After drying, it is more figgy.
01st July, 2016
The herbal, piney scent of a Mediterranean hillside, with fig & a touch of citrus. The "jasmine marmalade accord" lends it a golden intensity, without making it obviously floral, & I think it's easily unisex. It has a similar feel to Goutal's Eau du Sud, although this one is greener, a little darker, & less citrussy. It also reminds me of Sisley's underrated Eau d'Ikar, almost certainly because of the mastic note. Two hours in, it softens considerably, & after five hours it's barely there, but this is another one that I'd happily reapply.
I think it would be wonderful in summer, & if I didn't already own a bottle of Eau du Sud, I might consider purchasing this one.
01st June, 2016
How utterly strange - Caligna opens immediately with a disappointing impression of the average Abercrombie-Zegna sort of woody citrus, and this impression lasts just long enough to set you up for the reveal - a chewy fig and airy jasmine duo duking it out over textures, with a dry, Lauder-like sage keeping score in the background. The effect is weird in that it is both breezy and tacky, like having a fan blow the scent of tree sap around the room. I don't know that I'd wear this too often but I will readily admit it's a worthy creation, and certainly one of the more memorable of the house's catalogue.
03rd January, 2016
A pretty little perfume but nothing special. For the price there are much better things out there.
01st March, 2015

Add your review of Caligna

Shop for Caligna products online

Search Amazon for Caligna

Member images of Caligna

There are no member images of Caligna yet. Why not be the first?