Rajasthan (2013)

About Rajasthan

Rajasthan is a shared / unisex perfume by Etro. The scent was launched in 2013

Rajasthan fragrance notes

Reviews of Rajasthan

After spraying, it started with a synthetic and fruity rose. After around ten minutes, the synthetic feel disappeared and I could smell the fruit, rose and spices (just like Turkish delights) for hours and hours. I didn't get any comments on it though. I think projection and sillage are averag, but I love it and I'm obsessed with buying a full bottle.
17th December, 2016 (last edited: 06th March, 2017)
Close your eyes and imagine all the Indian spices... Put them together and add rose along with a some sweetness.

After first sniff, I started imagining colorful dancers of a Bollywood movie. Rajasthan lives up to its name.

It has some feminine notes, but this is a true unisex perfume. As a manly man, I comfortably wear it. This is a great option for spring days and summer nights.

This is a longevity beast! It's been 2 days, and I took 2 shower. I heavily soaped the area. I can still smell it! And it was just ONE spray.

Overall: 8/10

05th May, 2016
It opens up with a very noticeable rose, that gives off a bit of synthetic radiance, but i know this may well be natural rose absolute, its nice, refreshing, very rosey...these peppers give sparkling note.....after 30 minutes it develops into warmer, denser and sparkling red peppery floral heart, its feminine, and goes into resinous heavy base.....which remotely reminds of Beloved, but is less heavy, more acceptable, and easier to love base...but still very synthetic fragrance from the start, then goes nicer in the middle and back to synthetic at the end, it doesn't smell very complex , smells veeery modern

27th April, 2013

Add your review of Rajasthan

Shop for Rajasthan products online

Search Amazon for Rajasthan

Member images of Rajasthan

There are no member images of Rajasthan yet. Why not be the first?