Acqua Nobile Iris (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Acqua Nobile Iris

Acqua Nobile Iris is a feminine perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2013

Acqua Nobile Iris fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua Nobile Iris

Kotori Show all reviews
Hmm.... This is not iris. I'm not sure I ever located any Iris in several minutes of sniffing it on a test strip. And I know a thing or two about Iris, having visited an Iris garden in full bloom, having them planted in my yard, and having participated in the Iris Sample Pass recently. I've smelled the flowers, the butter, the tincture... and this is sadly not it. Whatever else it may be besides violetty I do not know or care as I was too busy trying to detect the phantom Iris, and too disappointed in not finding it to consider whether it is a pretty fragrance apart from that.
09th October, 2017
Dealing with Acqua Nobile Iris I frankly stumble over an anonymous unsurprising slightly "fat" orange/grapefruit/vanilla agreement with an un-distinguished (and somewhat veiled) floral trail. If you expect to find an imperial grassy/earthy orris root aroma (a la Chanel N. 19 for instance) or a luxurious and extremely sophisticated (decadent/mysterious, mossy/animalic) iris chypre (a la Le Labo Iris 39 for instance) you will be on the contrary negatively surprised by inhaling a monolithic sort of J'adore's twin just barely richer and "greasier". The grapefruit is the key element, a note obdurately influencing throughout the aroma as supported by neroli and vanillic musk. I tend to find un-appealing and boring the overly stout grapefruit/orange accords subsequently encompassed by musk and vanilla. The trail is in here a linear (such a synthetic) citric amalgam with an undistinguished floral feel and a final musky smootness. Where is the iris? No way to be detected by an humble nose as the mine since I on the contrary catch a more temperamental violet which (combined with neroli and further floral patterns) elicits an ostensible lily type of feel. The final outcome is a boring sultry, almost cloying, "un-performing" (short evolution/faint complexity) perfume with a touch of sensuality but a total luck of elegance and uniqueness. A mediocre 5/10 my rating.
20th March, 2014

Add your review of Acqua Nobile Iris

Shop for Acqua Nobile Iris products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Acqua Nobile Iris

There are no member images of Acqua Nobile Iris yet. Why not be the first?