Pure Honey (2013)

PerfumerClaude Dir
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyLighthouse Beauty

About Pure Honey

Pure Honey is a feminine perfume by Kim Kardashian. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Pure Honey fragrance notes

Reviews of Pure Honey

Like a confident smile of a sweet lady.pure honey is a lush fragrance inspired by the rich,honeyed sweetness.the honey is very dominant which makes this special.reminiscent of a wedding bouquet on a warm summer night.natural honey with white floral and a gentle touch of vanilla makes a super sweet and gourmand scent but in a nice way.Warm,Addictive, Delicious,Buttery,Opulent,Feminine,Irresistible,Cuddly and Utterly Irresistible.

It starts with fressia and mandarin blossom while rose resides at the heart of the fragrance and mingles with nectars of honeysuckle,honey and beeswax for a note of pure femininity.the finishing scent is one of warm musk,sensual vanilla as this mixture evokes the sense of a strong embrace.the honey is captured in the warmest way.totally if you are looking for a natural,realistic honey you might find Pure Honey elegantsuitable for office,wedding and romantic moments or a long walk by the beach.

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?6 hours on my skin.

24th August, 2016 (last edited: 27th August, 2016)
Along with Queen, Queen of Hearts, and Avon Pure Gold, Pure Honey has been a fourth successful blind buy for me of very accessibly priced fragrances.

This is a very fresh and seductive scent. I expected it to be somewhat heavy and cloying, but it is not heavy or cloying AT ALL! This parfum is lightly sweet but not in a gourmand. It reminds me more of the naturally sweet scent of wild flowers than anything else. Fresh, fresh, fresh wild flowers is what I think of most whence smelling this on myself. One could spray with abandon and not worry about over doing it. This is as close to the natural smell of lightly sweet wild flowers as it probably can be.

Pure Honey does not have a great deal of projection, but then again wild flowers do not either. Longevity is moderate, and sillage is mild, but Pure Honey is really gorgeous for the time it lives on my skin. It is the sort of scent that draws people into you and makes them ask you "what is that delicious parfum you are wearing?!" followed by "where can I find it?!" I really only get "honey" in the deep dry down, and by then it is a very gentle honey, sweet but not at all cloying. If you want FRESH, lightly sweet and gentle, then this is the parfum to try.

An added bonus is the adorable bottle. The triangular shape of the bottle feels a bit odd in one's hand compared to other parfum bottles, thus making spraying a bit awkward, but it is an adorable bottle nonetheless with a little bee on it. I can truly imagine this parfum attracting bees. It is that naturalistic.

Once again, this parfum is no way heavy or cloying. It is lightly sweet, fresh, and highly reminiscent of the scent of live wild flowers. It whispers, "come closer....." I am very pleased with this parfum despite it being a "celebrity fragrance." Pure Honey smells so fresh and lightly sweet that it makes me wonder if a much younger woman than I should be wearing this. It is lovely in any case. : )

Fragrance: 7/10
Projection: 7/10
Sillage: 7/10
Longevity: 7/10

Edit: I wore this last evening after I bathed, and I could still smell it on myself this morning. It had become a skin scent by then, but it was definitely still detectible on me. Now that I have been wearing it for a few days, I have noticed it is a bit synthetic but not overly. I think it is one of those rare scents that would be best for spring and summer. Cold weather would likely destroy Pure Honey because of its delicacy.
17th April, 2016
I was looking for a natural honey scent, and this one was going cheap. This is ok, not offensive but not the fresh beeswax I was hoping for. Pure Honey is more of a rough-hewn white floral with top notes of pure alcohol that dries down to a semi-sweet, slightly fermented honey note. The clunky glass bottle looks so cheaply made, it is shameful. Will perhaps layer this one under other scents.
19th August, 2014

Add your review of Pure Honey

Shop for Pure Honey products online

Shop for Pure Honey at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pure Honey

Member images of Pure Honey

There are no member images of Pure Honey yet. Why not be the first?