cK one Summer 2013 (2013)
by Calvin Klein

cK one Summer 2013 information

Year of Launch2013
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About cK one Summer 2013

cK one Summer 2013 is a shared / unisex perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2013

cK one Summer 2013 fragrance notes

Reviews of cK one Summer 2013

rbaker Show all reviews
Melon in the top notes with a touch of lemon, developing into a summery cucumber drydown. Pleasant, nothing special and quite nice albeit nothing groundbreaking. Adequate silage and projection, with a - for such a scent - surprisingly good longevity of five hours on my skin. The latter tilts it to a just positive rating for me.
30th December, 2013
Words Show all reviews
2008 revisited

Watermelon and cucumber, 2013 Summer is great. And the greatest thing about it is that it's identical to the 2008 version. Which is now very hard to find and when you do, it's ridiculously expensive. Pick this up if you dont want to pay the hefty price tag, because I know there were many who believed that 2008 was CK's best Summer offering. I plan on stocking up!

26th August, 2013
Well, the wrong review that I wrote was deleted, but I'll just do a quick review from what I remember.

CK Summer '13 is dominated by melon and cucumber with an artificial water note in the background.

Not original or noteworthy, but not as bad as other iterations of Summer, a solid neutral as it's good for a younger crowd, exclusively for summer (which should go without saying).
22nd August, 2013 (last edited: 02nd February, 2014)
I only tested it in the store... and at the beginning, I loved it. You can feel the apple falling down the waterfall accords - which is an incredible scent. You kind of fall in love with the fragrance.

But then, after you get home, after around 20 minutes, you realize that the apple and cucumber have mutated into a cheap soap from the 90's.
20th April, 2013
Not bad, cucumber dominates here but this is still a typical CK One summer frag. Not the best longevity, but also not a bad price. I will say the longevity is better than other CK One Summers of the past but I'm not a cucumber fan. If you like cucumber I think you will like this one.
14th March, 2013

Add your review of cK one Summer 2013

Shop for cK one Summer 2013 products online

Shop for cK one Summer 2013 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for cK one Summer 2013

Member images of cK one Summer 2013

There are no member images of cK one Summer 2013 yet. Why not be the first?