Bentley for Men Intense (2013)
by Bentley

Bentley for Men Intense information

Year of Launch2013

PerfumerNathalie Lorson
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance

About Bentley for Men Intense

Bentley for Men Intense is a masculine fragrance by Bentley. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson

Bentley for Men Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Bentley for Men Intense

tried it through a sample ..and I must admit this made me nauseously sick in the nose what I could smell was a cheapie synthetic vibe to it ...and didn't really enjoy wearing this one.
its almost like a over-dose of chemical ..I couldn't get the major notes listed but to my nose this smelled artificial chemical laden scent and I will not recommend this if you like your scent to have at least some semblance of natural ingredients this is a chemical gray-train right from start to finish.
Lasts : 3 to 4 hrs on my skin
Projection : normal , no great shakes in that dept.
I will not recommend it.
20th August, 2015

A more sensual,seductive and sophisticated interpretation of BENTLEY.deep,low,powerfull,like the engine sound of a BENTLEY car,with a exclusive intense notes that add strength and character to the scent of this fragrance.BENTELY INTENSE designed for lovers of oriental fragrances,for a man with a strong personality.the scent reminds me of AMBER MYSTIQUE. Masculine,Luxurious,Intoxicating,Warm,Boozy,Gorgeous,Mature,Gorgeous and Striking.

Intoxicating rum whimsically dancing with rich spices of pepper,cinnamon and geranium on a woody smoky layer of the composition provides a mixture of incence,leather,benzoin,cedar and patchouli contributing to rich and masculinity of the composition.amber is not at the list but I found it in the base notes.the dries down gives the perfume a impressive dark quality.a confident character will wear this perfume and feel the great.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

07th August, 2015
Bentley for Men intense is ridicolously good. Breathtakingly good, the kind of good which makes you feel there’s still hope for perfumery – both niche and designer, as Intense easily stands above most of both – and it is somehow rooted into both. As other reviewers noted in fact, it brilliantly takes its inspiration from Idole de Lubin for all the exotic boozy-woody stuff, a couple of Tauer perfumes (I strongly agree with L’air du Désert Marocain reference in particular, I clearly smell almost the exact same base of tasty spicy ambroxan for a while), and Amouage’s Jubilation XXV. I would also add Gucci pour Homme I, not because of the notes (even if I get some subtle similarities) but because of a sort of common ground of dark, breezy and understated woody-incense elegance which so far, basically only Gucci pour Homme I itself was able to express at its best – and now, Bentley does it too. Intense is decidedly darker, though: it’s boozy, peppery and leathery with a genius aromatic breeze of greenish, fougère-like notes of bay leaves and a hint of cocoa-like patchouli (think Lutens’ Borneo 1834), but as for many fragrances by Nathalie Lorson, showing an irresistible sort of dusty, weightless resinous-talc texture making it smell discreet, warm, slightly sweet and extremely sophisticated. Also slightly fruity too.

And for once, the “concept” and the skills of the nose are supported by a decent budget, as this smells clearly a great quality fragrance also from the point of view of the materials. It is rich (despite being unobtrusively “thin”), deep, vibrant, it has a brilliant evolution from the sharp boozy-leathery-patchouli opening (the leather in particular is really good here for me – Amouage-like, again) to a fantastic amber-incense drydown with sweet echoes of benzoin, leather and talc. It is really mannered and refined, at the same time totally safe and versatile, almost close to skin as a proper classy scent should wear, but long lasting. My expectations were quite high given the praise by a couple of “key” reviewers for me, but it easily surpassed them, and I think Bentley and Firmenich couldn’t really do better than this. Well to cut it short I can’t say better what other reviewers already said – this is easily one of the very best fragrances of the last decade, period. Apparently the prices dropped as I paid 40 eur/100 ml on a French website, and that’s a steal for such a great fragrance.

25th June, 2015
I was really prepared to like this. I love bay rum and liked the notes pyramid listed here. However, after multiple wearings, it was just too cloying for me--and somehow the geranium had a strange presence that I didn't care for. I appreciated the top and base notes, but the middle was too saccharine sweet on my skin. Felt like it needed less sweet and more sweat (if that makes sense), to make it a fragrance I could really wear often. Nothing really bad or offensive with this one. Just not my cup of tea.
21st June, 2015 (last edited: 15th July, 2015)
Bentley Intense is like a cross between Lubin Idole and LADDM with a touch of Amouage Jubilation. It's definately not as heavy or dense as any of the above. Intense is more aromatic. This doesn't smell cheap or overly synthetic by any means. The nose behind this should put that observation to rest. The opening is decent, but the real payoff comes in the dry down which is where a good scent shines and those that want to be a good fragrance fails. This is definately a winner and one that should be picked up at what is now rock bottom prices.
14th May, 2015
I can't bring myself to think of this as a 'car' fragrance: they are invariably mediocre. I prefer, therefore, to associate this estimable scent not with the Bentley of automotive renown, but with Edmund Clerihew Bentley, creator of the poetic form which stands at the apex of our literary canon: the Clerihew.

The rules of the Clerihew are simple: single stanza, four lines; two couplets; erratic scansion; biographical in subject matter.

Nathalie Lorson
Has done much worse than
This frankincense demerara fog.
Encre Noir was a dog.

20th April, 2015 (last edited: 24th April, 2015)

Add your review of Bentley for Men Intense

Shop for Bentley for Men Intense products online

Shop for Bentley for Men Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bentley for Men Intense

Member images of Bentley for Men Intense

There are no member images of Bentley for Men Intense yet. Why not be the first?