Bentley for Men Intense (2013)
by Bentley

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance

About Bentley for Men Intense

Bentley for Men Intense is a masculine fragrance by Bentley. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Bentley for Men Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Bentley for Men Intense

Rum soaked leather. Quite boozy.

I wasn't a fan of Bentley for Men Intense when I got my first whiff. Six months later and a return to my generous sized sample, I finally smell the magic. Another reviewer wrote about a plastic vibe going on in the background and I find myself agreeing, but I like it.

The price is great for the fragrance. I feel it is of niche quality. I can't keep my nose off of my wrist now that I have come to enjoy this juice.
17th July, 2017
I get the Idole de Lubin comparison and for the price difference, this isn't bad at all.
25th June, 2017
Oviatt Show all reviews
Bentley for Men Intense is an amazing fragrance. Rich, elegant and powerful, it perfectly represents the luxury brand, from the scent to the wonderful bottle. In the opening it strongly reminds me of vintage M7 although Agarwood is not listed among its notes. The notes that are listed, however, are some of my very favorites—Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Labdanum, Leather, Cedar and Sandalwood. As the intense designation suggests, this is a strong, powerful scent that needs a little gravitas to pull off. It reminds me in some ways of Courvoisier L'Edition Impériale which was also rich, powerful and a bit boozy. The drydown of Bentley for Men Intense is my favorite part—the woods and the Patchouli go on and on with only a hint of sweetness. Perfect for cooler weather, I find that this also does really well—one spray only—in the heat. Instant love for me, along with Absolute.
24th June, 2017
In many ways it calls to mind Idole de Lubin but a budget version that isn't as smooth. Of course they are vastly different in price so one shouldn't expect too much from the Bentley but due to the hype this fragrance has received, perhaps I expected too much.

It has that Idole-like opening that is simultaneously boozy, reminiscent of a nice rum, and woody. All is good and well until this starts to fade and a dusty plastic aspects becomes prominent. Once this occurs the fragrance loses its appeal and it becomes vastly less enjoyable.

It's not a bad fragrance for the price and at least it avoids the generic, fresh or overly sweet stereotype of so many recent releases but it really isn't particularly macho or 'masculine', it isn't particularly refined and apart from a decent opening, it just isn't great.

I'm glad I didn't blind buy this.
10th June, 2017
Crazy good, especially for how little it costs. Rum, incense, cedar,etc. One of the best bangs for your buck in the game.
08th April, 2017
Ridiculously good for the price. A sort of boozy (rum)- incensey - spicy mix that recalls several other niche fragrances that cost many times more. Yes, a tad synthetic, perhaps too sweet for some, and more than a bit linear, but those are relatively minor criticisms in relation to the quality of the scent. Very good in cooler weather, and outstanding when it's cold.
12th February, 2017