Spirited (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group

About Spirited

Spirited is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2013

Spirited fragrance notes

Reviews of Spirited

There is one review of Spirited.
Pleased to be the first to review this completely mediocre fragrance. Let me start by saying I love the bottle, It's mostly red, sprayer works great. I got the 1.7 oz, and it's not a bulky awkward shaped bottle, it fits nicely in the hand and even better on the shelf. I paid about 11 bucks for my bottle on fragnet, it's a tester, brand new of course.

Onto the scent.. This one really opens up like DKNY Red Delicious for men, a little more bland though, a little less of a juicy apple note. After a couple seconds I get some ginger, but not much. After about 10 minutes, I'm left with a very mediocre sandalwood/pink pepper combo, the same one that's been done to death in 20 other Perry Ellis men's fragrances. Very generic dry down, as I would expect from this brand.

Usually Perry Ellis does pretty good top notes, that only last a few minutes, and boring dry downs. The quality of their stuff though is better than a lot of designers, but they seriously lack in longevity and projection, and Spirited is no exception. 4 hours tops with longevity. Which by the way, it becomes more sweet with the tonka bean later on (but very faint), projection is close to average, but slightly below.

Conclusion.. if you can get a bottle for 10-15 bucks, it's a deal. If not don't bother. This a good scent to grab when you want something that's not entirely generic, because it is a little bit different, but you don't want your fragrance to last too long. Let's be honest, we love great longevity, but a lot of us love short lasting fragrances too, to fit the occasion. I have a couple in the 4 hour category, and this is one of them.
28th October, 2015

Add your review of Spirited

Shop for Spirited products online

Search Amazon for Spirited

Member images of Spirited

There are no member images of Spirited yet. Why not be the first?