Polo Red, White & Blue (2009)
    by Ralph Lauren

Average Rating:

Polo Red, White & Blue Fragrance Notes

Polo Red, White & Blue information

Polo Red, White & Blue is a men's fragrance by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Polo Red, White & Blue products online

Reviews of Polo Red, White & Blue

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

rbaker's avatar

The cucumber and then the lavender constitue the opening duet on my skin, fairly restrained though. Only after the first couple of hours do I get an apple note that is nothing great buy not bad. The base notes are the most disappointing parts: a very generic and dull light wood note with a hint of forgettable musk. Sillage and projection are limited, and the total longevity is a good six hours. Neutral, then, all in all.

28th August, 2014

RCavs's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Polo Blue + fresh cut apple

Well, I must agree with a previous review: It's Polo Blue + fresh cut apple. Nothing to write home about. I actually regret buying it, because I've already owned Polo Blue.

Blue is way better in its simplicity.

Pros: Lightly sweet and refreshing, good for casual situations
    Cons: Too similar to Polo Blue"

25th October, 2013

Another Polo with no relation to the original.

It’s named "Red, White, and Blue," I suppose, with the RED being "apple," the WHITE being white musk, and the lavender being (a stretch, I know) …BLUE. Personally I think it should be labeled "White, White, and White" because everything is "white" in here. I don’t really smell the apple, I do smell the cucumber – they are white inside, aren’t they? As far as I’m concerned, the sage and lavender are very, very soft, so they provide very little color to the fragrance. Light wood, and White musk speak for themselves. This is a very neutral… very "white" fragrance. I rather like it, but then I rather liked Polo Blue except for its longevity, I have the same objection to RWandB, so I consider this "RWandB" redundant.

Pros: Pleasant, clean.
    Cons: Longevity."

13th September, 2013

Adama's avatar

Boring, a scent for when you want to smell nice but not impress anyone.

R, W, and B opens with a very watery herbal/lavender combination. I wish I could detect the apple/cucumber notes, but I simply cannot. They sound like they'd be lovely.

Something like musky pepper emerges, despite pepper not being in the pyramid, before turning into a bland musky paper smell (which I found with Polo Blue as well).

Then it's gone, and it's only been about 45 minutes.

R, W, and B is a pretty basic aquatic, nothing to write home about and it seems almost a pointless addition to the Polo line. *yawn*

I guess it's something you can wear when you don't want to smell like sweat but don't have anyone to impress... a lawn work cologne?

Pros: The bottle is nice
    Cons: Pretty boring, not as good as other aquatics"</p>

Update:

Wearing this today, I can detect the "tonic" note, which I suspect is actually just mint and/or calone.

RW&B certainly hasn't grown on me, and the vegetable/aquatic vibe is actually kind of gross now. I only put this on to do some yard work, but I'm thinking of washing it off nonetheless.

Reducing my rating from a Neutral to a Thumbs Down.

19th August, 2013 (Last Edited: 17th May, 2014)

Mattybono's avatar

If you enjoy Polo Blue, this one should please you because it is essentially Blue with the addition of fresh cut apple. That said, if you already have plenty of Blue laying around, you might not need to rush out for this one. Nothing very groundbreaking here but a nice scent that stays pretty linear and is more of a daytime, casual use only for me. Not too much projection (maybe 1.5 feet at best) and longevity is about 5 hours on average. Pleasant, Good (7/10).

25th March, 2013

Tony T's avatar

STIll has that great fresh/fruity/cucumber opening. very slight spicy accord after a few minutes and light musk and woods give it it's depth. great to sample but i prefer polo blue instead. both are great spring/summer scents with average longevity. pick me up scents when you are not feeling your best.

16th March, 2013

Add your review of Polo Red, White & Blue

Search for on eBay United States

Ralph Lauren Polo Red White And Blue Eau De Toilette Mens Colonge 4.2 oz (Tst)
    • Time Left: 17 days
    Polo Red-White and Blue {Ralph Lauren} Type 1 oz Roll-on Cologne MEN Body Oil
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 12 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Ralph Lauren Polo Red White And Blue Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 75ml / 2.5 oz
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store