Flower's Barrow (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseGorilla Perfume [Lush]
Parent CompanyLush

About Flower's Barrow

Flower's Barrow is a shared / unisex perfume by Gorilla Perfume [Lush]. The scent was launched in 2012

Flower's Barrow fragrance notes

Reviews of Flower's Barrow

I was given a partial full 9 mL bottle of this. I'm glad I didn't have to use up the full one! This was a difficult scent, cloying, and lasted FOREVER on the skin. I found t was occasionally just right, but those moments were few and far between. Smells intriguing and slightly spicy in the bottle, but does not translate well to (my) skin.
17th September, 2017
THE BEST and TRUEST rose geranium perfume

This is hands down THE BEST and TRUEST rose geranium perfume out there and I have tried so many- Frederic Malle, Miller Harris, Parfums de Nicolai etc! I dabble with therapeutic grade essential oils and have always wanted a perfume based on rose geranium whose scent I adore much more than roses and I can say that I have finally found it!

Flower's Barrow does the rose geranium full justice. It does not try to tweak or "control" it or even gender it like many perfumers do even with their unisex offerings. Geranium, like lavender, is wonderful, complex and genderless in nature. This perfume respects rose geranium, accepts every facet of this plant and allows it to shine. If you love geranium, especially the rose geranium variety, you have to try this.

This is a refreshing scent with some spiciness to it (like the real thing) and some bubbly quality to it from the blackcurrant. It has moderate sillage and amazing lasting power!

Pros: The real deal
Cons: None

17th May, 2013

Add your review of Flower's Barrow

Shop for Flower's Barrow products online

Member images of Flower's Barrow

There are no member images of Flower's Barrow yet. Why not be the first?