• Launched: 2012
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Furze Fragrance notes

Vanilla, Caramel, Coconut

Reviews of Furze

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

teardrop's avatar
    teardrop
    England England

Green Coconut & Vanilla.

This is an unusual greenish, fig-like coconut, eventually drying down to a soft vanilla. Projection is low, & it lasts around six hours before fading.

lt's a nice, kind of tropical beachy scent, but l can't help thinking this would be more suited to a body product than a perfume.

07 June, 2013

TeeTee's avatar
    TeeTee
    Nigeria Nigeria

Creamy mimosa!

This is a gorgeous mimosa scent. Furze is a very creamy and faintly powdery mimosa sprinkled with sweet coconut. Yes I know mimosa is not listed here nor is it the highlighted note on Lush's website (I'm sure that will be corrected soon enough) but mimosa absolute is among the top ingredients of this gorgeous perfume! Furze is my new mimosa love outside of L'Occitane's. I am so happy! This is MUCH better than Caron's Farnesiana! Yes, I said it. And it has great longevity too.

It is only available in 15 Lush stores in North America and I believe also on their website. If you love mimosa like I do, you owe it to yourself to try this beauty!

Pros: It's very existence
    Cons: None

17 May, 2013