• Launched: 2012

Average Rating:

Furze Fragrance notes

Vanilla, Caramel, Coconut

Furze information

Furze is a unisex fragrance by Gorilla Perfume [Lush]. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Furze

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

teardrop's avatar

England England

Green Coconut & Vanilla.

This is an unusual greenish, fig-like coconut, eventually drying down to a soft vanilla. Projection is low, & it lasts around six hours before fading.

lt's a nice, kind of tropical beachy scent, but l can't help thinking this would be more suited to a body product than a perfume.

07 June, 2013

TeeTee's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Creamy mimosa!

This is a gorgeous mimosa scent. Furze is a very creamy and faintly powdery mimosa sprinkled with sweet coconut. Yes I know mimosa is not listed here nor is it the highlighted note on Lush's website (I'm sure that will be corrected soon enough) but mimosa absolute is among the top ingredients of this gorgeous perfume! Furze is my new mimosa love outside of L'Occitane's. I am so happy! This is MUCH better than Caron's Farnesiana! Yes, I said it. And it has great longevity too.

It is only available in 15 Lush stores in North America and I believe also on their website. If you love mimosa like I do, you owe it to yourself to try this beauty!

Pros: It's very existence
    Cons: None

17 May, 2013

Add your review of Furze

Search for on eBay United States

LUSH FURZE NEW GORILLA PERFUME 1.5 oz / 46 ml Largest Size Available !!!
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)