Alameda (2013)

HouseRobert Piguet
PerfumerAurélien Guichard
Parent CompanyFashion Fragrances & Cosmetics Ltd

About Alameda

Alameda is a shared / unisex perfume by Robert Piguet. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Reviews of Alameda

There is one review of Alameda.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lily.

Heart Notes: Rose, Orris.

Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber, Castoreum.

I always thought Alameda was one of the more interesting looking of the newer Piguet fragrances. I considered adding it to my collection for a long time, and I finally acquired a bottle of it recently. My instinct was one-hundred percent correct. This is a beautiful fragrance, and its performance is quite good.

Although I have only worn it twice thus far, I feel very comfortable in reviewing it. I detect the most deliciously warm amber in Alameda. This amber note has a truly "golden" quality about it. The patchouli beautifully and perfectly compliments the warm amber. Peeking out from behind this warm, golden amber and earthy patchouli are a beautiful, deep, lush rose and a sweetly, intoxicating lily. The combination of these notes is nothing short of spectacular. These are the notes that stand out for me in this fragrance.

Alameda's projection and sillage are moderate. Longevity is quite good. Each time I have worn it I applied it late in the evening after I bathed, and I could still detect it on my skin, albeit faintly, ten hours later. Alameda's performance is better than my Chanel Les Exclusifs, and it costs significantly less!

Alameda smells warm, rich, golden, and silky. It smells expensive and elegant, and I feel sexy wearing it. It is the sort of fragrance I associate with a sultry, sophisticated brunette. I think the right man could wear Alameda as easily as a woman, and although it could be worn year round, I think it will shine best in cool to cold weather because of its warm aura. I am undeniably smitten with Alameda! Two thumbs way up!!

Fragrance: 8.5/10

Projection: 8/10

Sillage: 8/10

Longevity: 8.5/10
19th March, 2017

Add your review of Alameda

Shop for Alameda products online

Member images of Alameda

There are no member images of Alameda yet. Why not be the first?