Enchanted Forest (2012)

Average Rating: 4

Based on 21 ratings

Enchanted Forest Fragrance Notes

Enchanted Forest information

Enchanted Forest is a unisex fragrance by The Vagabond Prince. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Enchanted Forest products online

Reviews of Enchanted Forest

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

Allen-on-Holiday's avatar

Enchanted Forest opening is very similar to an old cheapie, Liz Claiborne’s Spark for Men. I loved Spark when it first came out, but soon that honey and rum accord got old, and I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. EF isn’t any different, it smells nice enough at first application, but soon, VERY soon, becomes sickening. Overall, EF smells like rum and chili peppers; heavy, stuffy, choking. Give me some air!

24 July, 2014

Jack Hunter's avatar

On the opening you can smell a very realistic accord of blackberry's & green leaves like your smelling them from a bush in a garden. This smell is underpinned by a candy jelly baby type of scent and it does smell very nice.

As time passes it gets sweeter by the vanilla which is soon joined by patchouli and other notes.

There is no denying that this smells good and I can appreciate it. But this is just not to my taste and I do think it would smell better on a lady.

30th December, 2013

tigrushka's avatar

Finland Finland

I like the opening, there's vegetation, woods, rotten leaves, and all this is crowned with the darker side of blackcurrants: juicy and tart, but with a hint of cat pee. Very interesting indeed.

Sadly the drydown is disappointing: the realistic blackcurrant turns into industrial creme cookie filling made out of chemical blackcurrant essence, bland and boring.

15 November, 2013

TOONS1200's avatar

Love this fragrance. Amazing for spring. A fresh leafy green/wine type feel is what I get on my skin. love it.

05 April, 2013

knit at nite's avatar

This is a neutral review with the thumb climbing ever so slightly up. I was lucky enough to be gifted a sample. This is definitely a scent to clearly illustrate the difference between dab and spray.

Dabbed- I smelled fir balsam, fir balsam, and did I mention fir balsam? A very refined balsam, but I got nothing else. Not very exciting.

Transferred to a atomizer and sprayed: It transformed to crisp Blackcurrent, a little booziness, and finally (you got it), fir balsam.

The effect was a little like drinking a ribena syrup with seltzer, or some fruit wine in a deep forest. I enjoyed it enough to use every drop of the sample but it didn't move me emotionally at all. I would love to smell this on a musky man. I think muskier skin would really amplify the character of the scent.
    Your mileage may vary.

04 April, 2013

hedonist222's avatar

An epic failure.
    Its an anti-Bertrand perfume.

Its a mess.
    Absolutely no complexity. Muddled.
    No smooth rendition between notes & accords.
    Reminds me of when I get stuck in sand when I go off roading. Agonizing.
    Complexity is not an opinion, nor is harmony of transition between top, middle and base. Not all perfumes are intended to be complex, nor should they be. But it's clear when Enchanted Forest was intended to be complex but failed miserably. Then there's the muddled transition.

Don't get me wrong. I love B. Duchafour. Heck I own 15 of his creations.

But iit's like a mangled walrus freeing itself from quicksand. It's not a graceful sight.

01st April, 2013

Add your review of Enchanted Forest

Search for on eBay United States

Enchanted Forest by The Vagabond Prince Eau De Parfum .7ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 26 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)