Island Fantasy (2013)

HouseBritney Spears
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Island Fantasy

Island Fantasy is a feminine perfume by Britney Spears. The scent was launched in 2013

Island Fantasy fragrance notes

Reviews of Island Fantasy

I like this scent a lot...it's light, breezy, and a perfect summer cocktail in a bottle.

But..I can't smell it after 2 hours. Very short longevity; zero sillage.

Still, it's a fun scent when I'm in the mood for it, and it's extremely inexpensive. So I suppose my expectations have been met! :)
27th April, 2016
Here is a perfume that actually does smell exactly like a pink fruit cocktail! :D (As Turin seems to be very fond of saying in his book.)
I'm pretty sure that with this fragrance, that was exactly the point, though!
Years ago, when I was still in my early 20's I went on a Caribbean Cruise around most of the islands. I remember that if you went and hung out by the pool (on board the ship) they had people who came around and pretty much just handed out drinks! (Yeah, never go on a Cruise ship if you're in AA.) The minute I sprayed this perfume on, I immediately remembered all the hundreds of different fruity-cocktails that were served on that cruise! :D That is precisely what this scent smells like! I think it's supposed to have floral notes in it somewhere too, but the perfume is so very sugar based that it really only smells like something edible! It's absolutely yummy though, and great as a light summer scent because it's never overly heavy or cloying. It's quite light and sheer, and almost seems more like a body mist than anything else, so it's perfect for hot weather.
I also have to say that out of all the Britney Spears perfumes, this is the one that has my favorite bottle! The colors on the "Island Fantasy" bottle are some of my favorite colors, that always make me feel the happiest to look at, even when I'm not feeling well. When I found a tester bottle of this at a local drug store, I was immediately drawn to it because of it's colors actually, so I might buy this one just to own the bottle! It's definitely a feel-good scent that just makes me feel happy too though, although I think it might be better for hotter weather.
09th November, 2015

Add your review of Island Fantasy

Shop for Island Fantasy products online

Search Amazon for Island Fantasy

Member images of Island Fantasy

There are no member images of Island Fantasy yet. Why not be the first?