Cuoio (2012)

About Cuoio

Cuoio is a masculine fragrance by Pal Zileri. The scent was launched in 2012

Cuoio fragrance notes

Reviews of Cuoio

A powerful and lovely woody/floral/leather perfume. Lasts ages and gives off a complement getting silage. This is a quality juice.
21st February, 2017
FishCann Show all reviews
I received a bottle of this today after sampling it the other week. To my amateur nose it is very nice indeed. I haven't had too much experience with TL but can smell the similarities. Longevity seems really good as I sprayed once on my arm this morning and its still going strong 8 hours later. Projection isn't immense but I'm fine with that, I keep getting whiffs every now and then and although to my untrained olfactory system I can't distinguish the separate components it is very pleasant indeed.

I'd definitely recommend this especially at £19 for 100ml!
19th July, 2016
Wow!
Very, very similar to Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford but it's a little sweeter on the raspberry part and the projection and longevity is not as huge as TL, which is imo a good thing as TL is a bit too much, however this is still above average regarding projection and it lasts all day! Excellent luxurious stuff being 7x cheaper than TL! Thumbs up and recommended! Rating 9.5/10
24th May, 2015
Easy to describe, it is just a bit sweeter (from the raspberry) version of Tuscan Leather but extremely close to it, at a fraction of a price. Good performances.
28th June, 2014

Add your review of Cuoio

Shop for Cuoio products online

Search Amazon for Cuoio

Member images of Cuoio

There are no member images of Cuoio yet. Why not be the first?