Armani Privé Nuances (2013)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé Nuances information

Year of Launch2013
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Privé Nuances

Armani Privé Nuances is a shared / unisex perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2013

Armani Privé Nuances fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Privé Nuances

There is one review of Armani Privé Nuances.
Absolutely one of a kind!

This is such a different take on iris that it almost doesn't 'feel' like an iris fragrance. At first I detect a very non-sweet cinnamon and vetiver combination that just rocks my world! This early stage is so divine that I just want it to last forever.

The next stage of Nuances' development on my skin is a striking iris and sandalwood combination that is very comforting and dries down to a nice gentle benzoin/caramel/vanilla; but never too sweet. This is a dry and dusty benzoin.

As far as value for money goes, despite its outrageous price tag, this is worth every single cent. It projects just the right amount and lasts almost 12 hours on my skin. On clothes it lasts days! I have received a compliment nearly every single time I have worn this.

I find this combination of notes and the way in which they play out on my skin very original and unique. I can honestly say that of the over 330 frag's I own nothing smells like Nuances. 5 stars and 2 thumbs way up!
14th May, 2014

Add your review of Armani Privé Nuances

Shop for Armani Privé Nuances products online

Search Amazon for Armani Privé Nuances

Member images of Armani Privé Nuances

There are no member images of Armani Privé Nuances yet. Why not be the first?