Armani Privé Nuances (2013)
    by Giorgio Armani

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Armani Privé Nuances Fragrance Notes

Armani Privé Nuances information

Armani Privé Nuances is a unisex fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Armani Privé Nuances

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Lovescully's avatar

Absolutely one of a kind!

This is such a different take on iris that it almost doesn't 'feel' like an iris fragrance. At first I detect a very non-sweet cinnamon and vetiver combination that just rocks my world! This early stage is so divine that I just want it to last forever.

The next stage of Nuances' development on my skin is a striking iris and sandalwood combination that is very comforting and dries down to a nice gentle benzoin/caramel/vanilla; but never too sweet. This is a dry and dusty benzoin.

As far as value for money goes, despite its outrageous price tag, this is worth every single cent. It projects just the right amount and lasts almost 12 hours on my skin. On clothes it lasts days! I have received a compliment nearly every single time I have worn this.

I find this combination of notes and the way in which they play out on my skin very original and unique. I can honestly say that of the over 330 frag's I own nothing smells like Nuances. 5 stars and 2 thumbs way up!

14 May, 2014