Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 (2013)
by Viktor & Rolf

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 information

Year of Launch2013

HouseViktor & Rolf
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 is a feminine perfume by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is that of a summer flanker: grapefruit predominates on my skin, with a lightly spicy component in the background. Soon the rose that gives this scent its name appears; it is pleasant, bearable in its synthetic makeup and not too overwhelmingly sweet. Jasmine and a somewhat unexciting patchouli arrive at a later stage.

Quite nice but a predictable and unexciting scent, with moderate sillage, adequate projection and four hours of longevity on my skin. 2/5
01st July, 2015
I haven't yet tried Viktor and Rolf's wildly popular Flowerbomb, so I didn't quite know what to expect the other day when I came across a Flowerbomb flanker, La Vie En Rose, (2013 edition).
Perhaps it's my chemistry, but La Vie En Rose reminds me of a children's eau de toilette.
Our grandmother always gave us the best perfume growing up, starting when we were four years old with the miniature bottles of Chanel she purchased from a colleague. She also gifted me with a small bottle of an Avon children's eau de toilette, housed in an orange bottle shaped like a tiny gabled tower. The fragrance in the tiny Avon tower reminds me of La Vie En Rose.
La Vie En Rose opens with bergamot, mandarin, pink pepper and green tea. It quickly dissolves into a heart of lily of the valley, rose, sugared almond, rasberry and red forest berries. The base is patchouli, cashmere and amber.
It's quite lovely and almost flawless, really.
The only flaw being short silage and longevity on my skin, which after an hour renders it more as a body spray. So for that reason I rated La Vie En Rose as neutral. Otherwise, I would probably buy a bottle.
09th April, 2013

Add your review of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

Shop for Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 products online

Search Amazon for Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

Member images of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

There are no member images of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 yet. Why not be the first?