Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 (2013)
    by Viktor & Rolf

• Launched: 2013
    • Type: Feminine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 information

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 is a women's fragrance by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

NineInchNell's avatar

I haven't yet tried Viktor and Rolf's wildly popular Flowerbomb, so I didn't quite know what to expect the other day when I came across a Flowerbomb flanker, La Vie En Rose, (2013 edition).
    Perhaps it's my chemistry, but La Vie En Rose reminds me of a children's eau de toilette.
    Our grandmother always gave us the best perfume growing up, starting when we were four years old with the miniature bottles of Chanel she purchased from a colleague. She also gifted me with a small bottle of an Avon children's eau de toilette, housed in an orange bottle shaped like a tiny gabled tower. The fragrance in the tiny Avon tower reminds me of La Vie En Rose.
    La Vie En Rose opens with bergamot, mandarin, pink pepper and green tea. It quickly dissolves into a heart of lily of the valley, rose, sugared almond, rasberry and red forest berries. The base is patchouli, cashmere and amber.
    It's quite lovely and almost flawless, really.
    The only flaw being short silage and longevity on my skin, which after an hour renders it more as a body spray. So for that reason I rated La Vie En Rose as neutral. Otherwise, I would probably buy a bottle.

09th April, 2013