Old Spice Foxcrest (2013)
    by Procter & Gamble

Average Rating:

Old Spice Foxcrest information

Old Spice Foxcrest is a men's fragrance by Procter & Gamble. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Old Spice Foxcrest

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

oldbrut72's avatar

Scotland Scotland

Great citrus scent

Unfortunately this isn't readily available in British shops. However I did manage to get myself a bottle on Ebay. I'm so glad I did. Once again it has been proved that you don't need to spend fortunes to get a great scent. If you like citrus scents try this. I hope this lasts me for ages. 5 out of 5.:-)

Pros: Great smell
    Cons: none"

15 September, 2013

Kilo Joe's avatar

I really like this new cologne from P&G's Old Spice brand. I do not know the scent notes but some reviews I have read online say clean woods, fresh herbs and a dash of citrus. That seems pretty spot on to me. I certainly smell the citrus (lemon) when first sprayed.

One spray to the chest in the morning lasts me until late afternoon. At that time I give my self a refresher spray. The matching antiperspirant is really nice for layering.

I can't speak highly enough of this cologne. It has become my favorite daily scent. Its perfect for my office job. Its not complex by any means, its just a good clean manly scent that I don't think will offend anyone. It stays close to the skin and my significant other doesn't gag. She gave it the thumbs up for that and she likes the smell of it when she snuggles up to me and gets a whiff.

Get yourself a bottle at $8 you really can't go wrong. For that price buy a few bottles. P&G has a bad habit of discontinuing their products. I am going to stock up so I have a lifetime supply.

19 April, 2013