Old Spice Foxcrest (2013)
by Procter & Gamble

Old Spice Foxcrest information

Year of Launch2013

HouseProcter & Gamble

About Old Spice Foxcrest

Old Spice Foxcrest is a masculine fragrance by Procter & Gamble. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Old Spice Foxcrest

Great citrus scent

Unfortunately this isn't readily available in British shops. However I did manage to get myself a bottle on Ebay. I'm so glad I did. Once again it has been proved that you don't need to spend fortunes to get a great scent. If you like citrus scents try this. I hope this lasts me for ages. 5 out of 5.:-)

Pros: Great smell
Cons: none"

15th September, 2013
I really like this new cologne from P&G's Old Spice brand. I do not know the scent notes but some reviews I have read online say clean woods, fresh herbs and a dash of citrus. That seems pretty spot on to me. I certainly smell the citrus (lemon) when first sprayed.

One spray to the chest in the morning lasts me until late afternoon. At that time I give my self a refresher spray. The matching antiperspirant is really nice for layering.

I can't speak highly enough of this cologne. It has become my favorite daily scent. Its perfect for my office job. Its not complex by any means, its just a good clean manly scent that I don't think will offend anyone. It stays close to the skin and my significant other doesn't gag. She gave it the thumbs up for that and she likes the smell of it when she snuggles up to me and gets a whiff.

Get yourself a bottle at $8 you really can't go wrong. For that price buy a few bottles. P&G has a bad habit of discontinuing their products. I am going to stock up so I have a lifetime supply.
19th April, 2013

Add your review of Old Spice Foxcrest

Shop for Old Spice Foxcrest products online

Search Amazon for Old Spice Foxcrest

Member images of Old Spice Foxcrest

There are no member images of Old Spice Foxcrest yet. Why not be the first?