Dior Homme Sport (2012) (2012)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Sport (2012) information

Year of Launch2012

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Sport (2012)

Dior Homme Sport (2012) is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy.

The fragrance is a relaunched version of the 2008 fragrance of the same name.

Dior Homme Sport (2012) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Sport (2012)

I am a big fan of the 2008 version of Dior Homme Sport. A great casual summer fragrance, very lemony, rich and the lemon is paired to the brilliant central accord of Dior Homme, but only a smidgen of the latter.

Now exploring the 2012 iteration, I find that the lemon is toned down, while the Dior Homme accord is more prominent together with ginger. So far so good, it would seem. However, the dry down, as so often, is where everything comes apart. It degenerates into an overly synthetic smelling accord of woods, to the point of being abrasive. In comparison, this would make something like Chanel’s Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport seem like composed of rare essential oils.

1.5/5
25th May, 2018
Lemony with a little spice and something kind of "greasy"? The great iris note is there throughout giving it the Dior Homme DNA, making it feel refined and classy but I keep getting hints of something just slightly unpleasant like I was in a restaurant earlier in the day that fries food. I know that sounds crazy but that's what it reminds me of.

Linear throughout. Average projection. Casual or office, should be good in closed spaces. I get longevity that lasts all work day.
05th March, 2018
Ginger winds blow through
Citrus powder-covered trees
In Dior's snow-cube.
22nd June, 2017
This isn't all it's cracked out to be. Granted it smells nice.. performance is very very poor. I have much better "Sport" fragrances in my wardrobe. This one literally has to be reapplied every 2 hours, as I only get 2 hours on my skin. Yes this is DHS 2012, from an authentic dealer.

I suspect the overwhelming support is from Dior brand enthusiasts. I would probably not recommend this to anybody, because it lacks so much in performance. Smells great though.

Shame.
17th May, 2017
A great feel-good scent from Christian Dior. Dior Homme Sport retains a slight bit of the oriental character of the original Dior Homme, with a freshness and spice that makes it a great scent to wear at any time or occasion. It has the wonderful iris and cedar notes that are present in Dior Homme Eau, a big favorite of mine.

I see Dior Homme Sport as being midway between the sweetness of Dior Homme and the vetiver greenness of the other great flanker, Dior Homme Cologne, kissed with the cleanness of Dior Homme Eau. Yet, this fragrance definitely has its own solid character and is decently in line with the others.

11th February, 2017
I have to state that among my vast collection of colognes this is my favorite for everyday wear. I of course love YSL Nuit, Dior Homme, Sycomore, etc, but this scent just makes me feel better when I'm wearing it. It's sporty but at the same time interesting. Dior has had some misses recently (Sauvage anyone) but this flanker has impressed me at least.
21st January, 2017

Add your review of Dior Homme Sport (2012)

Shop for Dior Homme Sport (2012) products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Dior Homme Sport (2012)

There are no member images of Dior Homme Sport (2012) yet. Why not be the first?