Mercedes-Benz Intense (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseMercedes-Benz
SupplierFirmenich

About Mercedes-Benz Intense

Mercedes-Benz Intense is a masculine fragrance by Mercedes-Benz. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Mercedes-Benz Intense

What a pleasant surprise!

Rich, deep, masculine amber based violet fragrance. I must admit I had some doubts, but after sniff in shop I decided to buy it on a spot. A good move, no regrets.

It reminds me of Fahrenheit, but this one is a bit more sophisticated IMHO that Fahreinheit, violet note stays still in the background. A bit heavier, but still fresh masculine fragrance, worthy of attention. Classy fragrance with very good projection and sillage lasting several hours. When sprayed on clothed it lasts even longer.

28th August, 2014 (last edited: 29th August, 2014)
Deep and rich and fresh all at the same time!

This is actually quite stunning! I bought this blind as I got a pretty good deal on it. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I really didn't think it would be so uplifting.

The opening is a bit typical of many masculine marketed fragrances with the usual citrus making a strong statement; but the violet is what makes this a bit different. In the heart I don't really sense any pepper, but the cascalone is prominent (without turning this into an 'aquatic').

The base is a sort of mash up of amber and wood, with maybe a touch of grassy vetiver at the end. I couldn't get a sense of any specific patchouli or cedar per say, but I did enjoy the drydown stage a lot. It somewhat reminds me of both Armani's ADG Essenza and Dior's Fahrenheit in that it is deep and rich and fresh all at the same time. It leaves me with an impression of something greater than just another run of the mill masculine EDT. Longevity was as good as I expected for an 'intense' EDT lasting about 8 hours maximum. The sillage trail was not massive but still noticeable.

The bottle has a heavy glass base and I love how the frosted dark grey looks together with the quite solid metal plated lid. 4 stars out of 5.

Pros: Long lasting and distinctive
Cons:

07th August, 2013

Add your review of Mercedes-Benz Intense

Shop for Mercedes-Benz Intense products online

Shop for Mercedes-Benz Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mercedes-Benz Intense

Member images of Mercedes-Benz Intense

There are no member images of Mercedes-Benz Intense yet. Why not be the first?