Eros (2013)
    by Versace

Eros Fragrance Notes

Shop for Eros products online

Reviews of Eros

Showing 1 to 6 of 25 reviews.

zhuyhit's avatar
    zhuyhit

Too sweet, can't imagine smelling this on a man...

12 March, 2014

juggrenaut's avatar
    juggrenaut

I really like this fragrance. It starts off sweet, but that quickly settles to a really nice and subtle clean scent. My girlfriend loves this. I received this as part of a gift box, and when layered with the after shave and shower gel, it really comes into its own. The cologne on its own without the layers might lack a little projection.

08 March, 2014

Loki11's avatar
    Loki11

The bottle is a masterpiece, but it goes downhill from there.

I was expecting a quality masculine aquatic but this is sweet, sickly perfume in the style of 1 Million. Avoid if you are over 18.

23 January, 2014

Scentologist's avatar
    Scentologist

I've avoided this for a long time; all the while knowing it smelled good. I was finally talked into giving this a go. I'm generally not a fan of tonka, but its nicely done in this application. This is a perfume for garnering sex appeal. Though I feel YSL L'Homme is a tad less synthetic, I prefer Eros over it and One Million. There are a lot of negative reviews, but so far I like it and will wear a few times hoping that I retain the same feeling about it. Always remember to explore for yourself and let your nose be the guide.

16 January, 2014

cologne65's avatar
    cologne65

versace eros is one of the better expensive colognes out there I have worn. sweet smelling fragrance that last for hours. you feel elegant wearing this. a good companion to armani code. if you want more masculine colognes your best to stick with those classic drugstore brands. seems every famous clothes designer got into the cologne and perfume business from dior to laurent to versace to armani to valentino etc.

06 January, 2014

reinhard5490's avatar
    reinhard5490
    Netherlands Netherlands

I didn't expect much when I blind bought Eros

a pleasant surprise - the bottle and packaging is a stunner; but the scent is even more intriguing. Granted it's not something that you would say 'masterpiece' or something similar - but it do smelt good. Eros is a good blend of vanilla and tonka with addition of mint; it would remind you of any sweet scent because it IS sweet, but doesn't mean that any scent smelt like 1 Million.

Eros smelt odd even for sweet fragrance; initially I felt disturbed by Eros scent but lately I found that Eros have moderate to good projection (which mean less offensive for most people) and great longevity (it stays in skin for 8 hours - a record for me!) definitely better than Versace Pour Homme

All in all; a good fragrance if you want something for close-counter fragrance in club, it smelt nice and draws compliment especially in the drydown

27 December, 2013