Gris Montaigne (2013)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Gris Montaigne

Gris Montaigne is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Gris Montaigne fragrance notes

Reviews of Gris Montaigne

With GM, I get a dark grape or fruit vibe. Must be the rose jasmine and bergamot combo in this one. Unisex indeed, even though it's noted as a feminine fragrance. While at the boutique, I sprayed New Look 1947 and Gris Mintaigne on the same card. Now that was a fragrance. I would give GM 7/10
17th March, 2015
I am totally enthralled by Gris Montaigne - on my skin, the warm ambery patchouli woody facets shine more with just the right amount of floral. I would say its perfectly unisex.

As with the colour of the juice and the genesis behind this scent, Gris Montaigne is perfect when the sky is gloomy with leaves rustling and when one is in a contemplative mood either taking a stroll down a quiet street or simply staring out a window.

It works as wonderfully in a social event which befits a distinguished aura. Always feel relaxed, calm and composed when I have it on.

29th January, 2015 (last edited: 30th January, 2015)
Jubal Show all reviews
Lovely in Grey

I am a chypre lover and try to sample all of those new to the market. Sadly, 90% of the newest have been underwhelming, however, Dior's new Gris Montaigne is all I could hope for. Rose and woods predominate in this to my nose and it is oh so lovely and dry. Definitely an elegant scent though I think it works as well with jeans as with a grey silk evening outfit.

I think I'll wear it even more frequently in the cooler months, it seems to be what I reach for on any kind of a cool rainy day. Well done, Dior!

Pros: Beautiful Chypre, long lasting, good sillage
Cons: Price

28th May, 2013

Add your review of Gris Montaigne

Shop for Gris Montaigne products online

Search Amazon for Gris Montaigne

Member images of Gris Montaigne

There are no member images of Gris Montaigne yet. Why not be the first?