The Soft Lawn (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseImaginary Authors
PerfumerJosh Meyer

About The Soft Lawn

The Soft Lawn is a shared / unisex perfume by Imaginary Authors. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Josh Meyer

The Soft Lawn fragrance notes

Reviews of The Soft Lawn

Like the other Imaginary Authors warm-weather brethren I've tried (Falling Into the Sea and Mosaic), The Soft Lawn has a refreshing opening involving citrus, but it takes on a geener, grassier character, as its name suggests, likely provided by the moss and floral notes. The vetiver comes out a little bit more in the dry down. I could see this as easily being worn by a woman as a man, and while that versatility is often a plus and the mark of a great fragrance, it isn't flattering enough on me for me to consider buying a bottle, even at IA's generally-agreed-to-be-reasonable pricing.

Longevity is decent, not great for an EDP---almost a skin scent after 7.5 hours, a workout, and shower. Interesting in its own right like Falling Into the Sea and Mosaic, this warm-weather offering by IA is worth trying, but that'd be it for me.

5 out of 10
03rd February, 2015 (last edited: 05th February, 2015)
Can't quite put my finger on this one. Very unique fragrance. Can't see anyone in the crowd smelling like you. Green and floral is the first thing that comes to mind. I get the clay note in this. Earthy fragrance . Smells similar to something I smelled before. Will have to update this review in the future when I recall what Soft Lawn smells like. 7/10
04th August, 2014

Add your review of The Soft Lawn

Shop for The Soft Lawn products online

Search Amazon for The Soft Lawn

Member images of The Soft Lawn

There are no member images of The Soft Lawn yet. Why not be the first?