Santal Sacré (2012)

HouseDecennial
PerfumerJerome Epinette
Parent CompanyLuckyScent

About Santal Sacré

Santal Sacré is a shared / unisex perfume by Decennial. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jerome Epinette

Santal Sacré fragrance notes

Reviews of Santal Sacré

An interesting take on the sandalwood genre, Santal Sacré reminds me more of those sandalwood soaps sold in Chinese or Indian stores than a traditional western sandalwood perfume.

It's a fairly standard slightly buttery lumberyard sandalwood smell, flanked with exotic spices like star anise and allspice and ginseng, along with soapy Nag Champa and hints of dried apricots. The overall effect is quite nice, though there's something about the concentration that, no matter how much I apply, it always fades down to a quiet hum very quickly, smelling nice up close, like I've freshly washed with sandalwood soap, but without projecting like a normal perfume.

Despite the performance issue with the sillage, it's a wonderful smell, so I'm still voting thumbs up.
08th April, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
In the opening I get a well-balanced mix of a light incense with a good sandalwood clearly present, the latter apparently is made from Australian sandalwood. Gradually a pleasant and soft white musk is added, and towards the end it grows stronger without ever being overwhelming. On my skin this a softer, more elegant sandalwood, and in spite of it's linearity it is a nice composition. Limited silage and adequate projection, I get four hours of longevity. A pleasant sandalwood for warmer autumn days. 3/5
28th July, 2014
This Luckyscent exclusive is a nice blend of incense and sandalwood which will get many compliments. I wore this a while back at work and while standing in the elevator, the lady next to me told me I smell wonderful. The longevity is above average. A little pricey, but a nice fragrance overall.
15th January, 2014

Add your review of Santal Sacré

Shop for Santal Sacré products online

Member images of Santal Sacré

There are no member images of Santal Sacré yet. Why not be the first?