Black Amber (2012)

About Black Amber

Black Amber is a feminine perfume by Zara. The scent was launched in 2012

Black Amber fragrance notes

Reviews of Black Amber

There is one review of Black Amber.
I found some tiare in my soup!

What the heck is tiiiare? Tahitian Gardenia. I know how gardenias smell like. Well, it is in my soup. Really. Passion fruit? Sorry, it is in my dessert.

Fruits in the top notes. The generic kind, the sort you cannot tell what fruit is it. Tutti Futty? No. Bananas? No. Straweberries, apples, appricots, pineapple? No no no no. Fruits, the synthetic ones, the ones that noses use, synthetized by chemists working for big corporations. An olfative construct, so to speak.

Disgusting.

Where is the catch? Ir moves straight ahead to the base notes, musky a la B*Men / Avon's Woody Musk sort of musk, the ones widely used in the 1970's.

I like it there.

Wear it if you can get over the top notes. I can't, unless I prepare myself mentally for it. You can name it "olfatory masochism". Yes, this hobby deales with some sort of freakiness. In my case, this kind of Amber is a blatant proof of this.

BTW, I'd rather choose the one from 2008. But Zara is like this, continously on the move, so discontinued scents are part of their business. A pitty.

Pros: Musky basentes a la 1970's
Cons: Fruity top notes"

23rd October, 2013

Add your review of Black Amber

Shop for Black Amber products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Black Amber

There are no member images of Black Amber yet. Why not be the first?