Snow Power (2010)

Snow Power information

Year of Launch2010

HouseVictorinox

About Snow Power

Snow Power is a masculine fragrance by Victorinox. The scent was launched in 2010

Snow Power fragrance notes

Reviews of Snow Power

Worth the money. Great for your Travel Bag...

Purchased blind at TJ Maxx for $8 as it was already opened. I have to say that the other review and I disagree. The bottle is really a cool design and absolutely perfect for my travel bag - I keep a duffle bag in my car ready to go at all times, and this is the perfect scent for that bag.

As far as the scent goes, I like it a lot! It is incredibly clean smelling and long lasting. TJ Maxx frequenters be on the look out and buy this one - it's really a great scent.

Pros: Bottle Design and Fresh Scent
Cons: none

04th July, 2013
Pretty bad

Not often will I give a fragrance a lackluster review. I just don't feel this fragrance deserves any praise whatsoever. I managed to find a 1 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for 10 bucks, so I bought it blind. Firstly, the 1 oz bottle sizes in this and Unlimited, I believe the other is called, are awesome! It has a rubbery casing around it with a thing you turn on top to unlock the sprayer. It also include a bungee style clip, which is poorly made. Although, the bottle can potentially be clipped to ones belt loop. Too bad the fragrance is pretty bad.

I was trying to figure out what it smells like, as it smells identical to something I have tried before. I thought it was quite similar to Akon Konvict, but with less lemon. Then it dawned upon me.. Emporio Armani He! That's it! Snow Patrol is a pretty poor, synthetic smelling, cypress style fragrance. It mostly smells of cheap woods, and citrus, with a hint of vetiver. Imagine Armani He, but poorly made. Armani He is nothing spectacular, but next to this, it is amazing. Don't even waste your time.

Pros: Neat bottle.
Cons: Everything except the bottle!

14th June, 2013

Add your review of Snow Power

Shop for Snow Power products online

Search Amazon for Snow Power

Member images of Snow Power

There are no member images of Snow Power yet. Why not be the first?