Snow Power (2010)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Snow Power Fragrance notes

Vetiver, Cedar

Reviews of Snow Power

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

marcuslaughter's avatar
    marcuslaughter

Worth the money. Great for your Travel Bag...

Purchased blind at TJ Maxx for $8 as it was already opened. I have to say that the other review and I disagree. The bottle is really a cool design and absolutely perfect for my travel bag - I keep a duffle bag in my car ready to go at all times, and this is the perfect scent for that bag.

As far as the scent goes, I like it a lot! It is incredibly clean smelling and long lasting. TJ Maxx frequenters be on the look out and buy this one - it's really a great scent.

Pros: Bottle Design and Fresh Scent
    Cons: none

04 July, 2013

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

Pretty bad

Not often will I give a fragrance a lackluster review. I just don't feel this fragrance deserves any praise whatsoever. I managed to find a 1 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for 10 bucks, so I bought it blind. Firstly, the 1 oz bottle sizes in this and Unlimited, I believe the other is called, are awesome! It has a rubbery casing around it with a thing you turn on top to unlock the sprayer. It also include a bungee style clip, which is poorly made. Although, the bottle can potentially be clipped to ones belt loop. Too bad the fragrance is pretty bad.

I was trying to figure out what it smells like, as it smells identical to something I have tried before. I thought it was quite similar to Akon Konvict, but with less lemon. Then it dawned upon me.. Emporio Armani He! That's it! Snow Patrol is a pretty poor, synthetic smelling, cypress style fragrance. It mostly smells of cheap woods, and citrus, with a hint of vetiver. Imagine Armani He, but poorly made. Armani He is nothing spectacular, but next to this, it is amazing. Don't even waste your time.

Pros: Neat bottle.
    Cons: Everything except the bottle!

14 June, 2013