Velvet Curaçao (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HousePK Perfumes
PerfumerPaul Kiler

About Velvet Curaçao

Velvet Curaçao is a shared / unisex perfume by PK Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Paul Kiler

Reviews of Velvet Curaçao

Stardate 20190807:

Start is harsh and rough. But within an hour it comes together as a beautiful old style chypre in the background with orange marmalade and indolic white flowers. There is some powdery musk in the drydown that makes it positively vintage in style.
Took me a while to figure out the orange in it as it is steeped in syrup.
I like this fragrance and recommend it to vintage lovers.

07th August, 2019
Different. Very different. Jasmine and violet blast with an orange background . Kind of gives off a grape vibe. Hard to explain this one. Not a bad scent at all though.
05th September, 2016
This is an extremely light orange floral. The concentration of orange notes produces a familiar eau de cologne impression, but this is quite light, buoyed by obvious jasmine, and supported by labdanum and musk.

There is both a sweetness and a harsh bitterness co-existing here.

Pleasant, but not impressive.

19th January, 2015
I'm perplexed by this one. Nothing unpleasant about it, but quite different from what I expected. Based on the name and listed notes, I was expecting an orange or orange blossom scent. This is not that.
Starts with a floral-green chord. No neroli or any orange that I can detect. Florals are gardenia with a bit of violet. Something like coconut (briefly), something like peach or pear (intermittently). Some wood in the dry-down.
A pleasant, woody-peach sort of scent. Not really my style. I had hoped for lovely orange blossom, which I enjoy.
08th November, 2014

Add your review of Velvet Curaçao

Shop for Velvet Curaçao products online

PK PERFUMES /PAUL KILER/ Red Leather, Charis, Tropical, Cafe Diem, Zaffran, Ere

End Date: Saturday Jun-20-2020 14:16:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Velvet Curaçao

There are no member images of Velvet Curaçao yet. Why not be the first?