Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne (2013)
by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne information

Year of Launch2013

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group
Parent Company at launchFox Paine & Company > Cradle Holdings

About Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne

Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne fragrance notes

Reviews of Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne

Meriem Show all reviews
Hot milk, caramel, and a smidgen of flowers. And a recently discharged capgun, a scent I immediately recognized even though I haven't smelled it since childhood.

Hot milk is way up there on my master list of Favorite Random Smells, so it does my heart such good to smell it in a perfume, especially when it's so flawlessly deployed. Amour Nocturne is exceedingly evocative, and beautiful in a way that is mostly comforting but just a little unsettling.
07th November, 2017
Kotori Show all reviews
A decidedly unpleasant olfactory experience. My teeth hurt.
22nd October, 2017
Sexy, creamy, soft, edible. Dulce de leche with an edge of bitter gunpowder. Love this stuff. It's one of three of the Explosion d'Emotions range that I own (the others being Skin On Skin and Onde Sensuelle) and it's my favourite. I love the way the gunpowder accord stops this from becoming cloying and keeps it just the right side of hideous-gourmand. It was my introduction to the work of the fascinating Bertrand Duchaufour; I find it to be...just lush. It gets complimented by anyone close enough to get a whiff - it wears close, but it's tenacious.
07th March, 2017 (last edited: 29th June, 2017)
A scent of intimacy,insidiously metallic and irresistible on the skin of a desired being.opens metallic with a creamy undertone.this scent is kind of mix of the feelings of safety and comfort together with feelings of excitement and anticipation.the intriguing caramel and gunpowder accords do actually exist in this fragrance but they are much softer and under is the metallic veird gunpowder smell from the projector.Unusual,Milky,Gourmand,Impressive,Sweet, Unisex and Irresistible.

the metallic notes is strong but fades away and the fragrance fills with orchid and creamy milk and caramel giving it both a gourmand and clean feeling. the result is a scent of the sense set free to be shared or saved for intimate moments.it reminds me something creamy like irish cream liqueur.perfect for when you are going to a share a nice evening with your man.it is recommend for intimate/special wear.test it first.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.25/10

01st July, 2016
I have been obsessed with this fragrance since I first tried it at Barney's and was thrilled when my 3 ml spray sample arrived today.

I find this edgy and contemporary. I definitely get a strong caramel and gunpowder that keeps me wanting to smell my wrist over and over. I don't really detect the cedar or orchid but get something nutty or coconut.

29th April, 2015
Another subverted gourmand from L'artisan. This one is interesting! When I first applied it I got some sweetness with a strong, bitter, rough note that reminded me almost of pepper or some other bitter spice. After reading the notes I totally recognize the gun powder accord. Yknow on the 4th of july, when the last few fireworks are launched off and theres just a slight haze over everything with that smoky smoldering scent? bingo. Shortly after the firecracker opening, a warm, smooth, sweet caramel note starts to wake up (no milk for me.. Im not really sure how one would be able to detect milk when theres a prominent caramel note anyway ). It grows and grows, and then right before it gets too sweet I suddenly notice that theres a nice, peppery cedar note. Was that there the whole time? I don't know..but it keeps getting more and more prominent. Eventually I was left with a slightly bitter cedary caramel fuzz that I really enjoyed. This is not a fragrance for everyone, its definitely unisex and almost unpleasant at first. I feel like this would greatly appeal to fans of Dzing who are looking for something else from the 'strange and sweet' corner of L'artisan. It definitely is not worth the ridiculous retail price but seeing as how it can be found at discounters for less than the normal l'artisans its worth a look! 8.5/10
26th April, 2015

Add your review of Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne

Shop for Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne products online

Search Amazon for Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne

Member images of Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne

There are no member images of Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Explosions d’Emotions : Amour Nocturne