Ferrari Leather Essence (2013)
by Ferrari

Ferrari Leather Essence information

Year of Launch2013

HouseFerrari
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About Ferrari Leather Essence

Ferrari Leather Essence is a masculine fragrance by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 2013

Ferrari Leather Essence fragrance notes

Reviews of Ferrari Leather Essence

Take Ferrari Uomo and add some metallic oud to the base. I think the leather gets lost in the cinnamon and metallic oud base. For a leather fragrance it seems the leather is overwhelmed by the other notes.

It is okay, but the components make it a mess. Maybe rate this a 5 out of 10. I liked Ferrari Uomo much better.
09th April, 2017
The opening is pretty good, but it doesn't last that long. Bright Neroli remains the only Ferrari I really like.
13th March, 2017 (last edited: 17th May, 2017)
The opening is a mix leather and Ferrari Uomo, which I like very much. Later the drydown reminds me of Hanae Mori HiM, a sweet woodsy scent, another favorite of mine. Very pleased with the performance as well, projecting well and still getting whiffs hours after.
14th May, 2016
WOW!

So back in 2009 Ferrari launched Ferrari Uomo and I absolutely loved it. It was an Italian version of Fahrenheit but done in a way that was evocative of actual Ferraris, from oil and gasoline to exhaust fumes. Manly! I crowned it the best jus Ferrari makes. That has changed.

Leather Essence is the new king of Ferrari jus...I have smelled them all including Essence Oud and they all pale in manly comparison to F LE. My opinion of course but I doubt you will disagree after one sniff. This stuff is a YES.

BTW for oud lovers, this is the real oud if you do not like the rose/medicinal combo type of oud.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND DOUBLE THUMBS UP.
28th August, 2015

Add your review of Ferrari Leather Essence

Shop for Ferrari Leather Essence products online

Search Amazon for Ferrari Leather Essence

Member images of Ferrari Leather Essence

There are no member images of Ferrari Leather Essence yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Ferrari Leather Essence