Hegoa (2012)

Hegoa information

Year of Launch2012

HouseTéo Cabanel

About Hegoa

Hegoa is a shared / unisex perfume by Téo Cabanel. The scent was launched in 2012

Hegoa fragrance notes

Reviews of Hegoa

A perfect perfume to wear to work in summer or after a gym session – it’s light-footed and energizing, and doesn’t scream for attention.
From the opening notes of bracing citrus (which linger right until the perfume settles) via a lively green tea touched by a cool sea breeze we arrive at the pink hedgerow rose that fits like that missing piece of a jigsaw making all the other elements complete. The overall effect seems simple, but it’s cool and refreshing without coming across all synthetic, and it is kind to the wearer, lifting the mood gently, almost unobtrusively.
Perhaps some will dismiss it as a body splash posing as niche; but to my nose this has a quality and integrity that lifts it above such criticisms. Available only as EDT.
16th September, 2015
Eh. I went to France recently on holiday, and thought that was as good a time as any to test all those samples I had hastily dumped into a Ziploc baggy labelled vaguely as "Summer"' and then buried deep in my closet. Can you tell I am not a big lover of light summer colognes? Anyway, after four days of diligent testing of samples from the summer baggy, my threshold of boredom was breached and I reached for a proper perfume instead (Vol de Nuit) - this is the sample that broke me, in case you were wondering. I think that this fragrance would suit people who don't really like perfume at all, or else people who live in Japan and don't want to breach cultural norms about not wearing strong-smelling personal fragrances. It is a light, lemon/green tea scent with fruity-floral notes, perfectly inoffensive, and politely exits about an hour after being applied. I don't want to be rude*, but it is utterly pointless.

*There - I managed to be rude after all. I'm sorry.
30th June, 2014

Add your review of Hegoa

Shop for Hegoa products online

TEO CABANEL Eau de Parfum Toilette Spray Vial Samples NICHE RARE

End Date: Tuesday Aug-4-2020 14:57:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $8.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Hegoa

There are no member images of Hegoa yet. Why not be the first?