Neroli (2013)

About Neroli

Neroli is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2013

Neroli fragrance notes

Reviews of Neroli

This is a fabulous perfume that incorporates almost every possible impression and scent of the orange tree! And, if you're anything like me, you will find all of those scents and impressions almost indescribably lovely!
Actually, when I first sprayed this perfume on, I was almost disappointed because I thought, based on it's name, that it was going to predominantly be a white floral scent! (Which are some of my favorite types of perfumes!) Instead, I got lots of green notes of Petitgrain and the tangy smell of orange and bergamot essential oils! It smelled great, but it just wasn't what I was expecting at all! Mind you, I had a cold and a bit of congestion at the time, and I noticed almost immediately how well the orange and bergamot essential oils helped to clear my sinuses! Plus, I would say it's a great scent to help wake you up early in the morning as well! So, this perfume definitely has real therapeutic and aromatherapy qualities, owing to the fact that it is made with real essential oils! (It is well known that the aromatherapy benefits of bergamot and orange essential oils is that they can make you feel more awake and alert, and give you an energy boost, almost like caffeine.) So, at first, based on the top notes alone I thought this was mostly like a citrus-sporty scent. After about 20 minutes or so though, it is like a beautiful, soft, white orange flower blooms out of the spicy, citrus scent! I first noticed it as I was sitting in a car, en route to a dress shop, and thought, "oh, that's really beautiful! It is a white floral perfume after all!" Truthfully, it is a lovely, flowery scent mingled with the spicy impression of bergamot, and, after the perfume dries down a bit, only a subtle hint of citrus mingled with flowers. As I said, this is actually a very loving tribute to all things orange! I almost didn't want to include that line in this review because it doesn't sound very sexy, but truthfully, this is a very gorgeous, sexy, feminine scent once the heart of the fragrance opens up and blooms, and you can smell the musky, perfume base notes more clearly. It's absolutely gorgeous and invigorating at the same time! Definitely try this one if you like orange blossom and citrus scents at all!
25th October, 2015
CoL Show all reviews
As usual Yves Rocher's scents are of a very high quality, much higher than the 'average' designer.

It's not easy to make an interesting neroli as it is very fresh and citrusy. What does make this stand out is the indolic orange blossom. It's walking a fine line but it does drift in and out of fresh yet sensual teetering on the edge of 'dirty'! Certainly not what I expected from a neroli but it's an excellent price and quality.

01st August, 2014 (last edited: 09th June, 2015)

Add your review of Neroli

Shop for Neroli products online

Search Amazon for Neroli

Member images of Neroli

There are no member images of Neroli yet. Why not be the first?