Our Moment (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseOne Direction
Parent CompanyEden Parfums

About Our Moment

Created by Eden Parfums for One Direction.

Our Moment fragrance notes

Reviews of Our Moment

The citrus grapefruit opening with a berry note is quite ordinary and leads to a white floral drydown. The cheap jasmine with a woodsy patchouli base is not much better.
The end is a dull musky impression.

Soft sillage and moderate projection are combined with a longevity of three hours on my skin. Very synthetic and generic. 1/5
29th March, 2015
jrod85 Show all reviews
Saw this at the mall today & took a whiff. With my sister at my side I had her spray it on her wrist.
It wasn't unpleasant - very cotton candy'ish, being similar to the sweetness of Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday however not as cloying. The green apple was a nice touch with the grapefruit keeping it more fresh and less heavy.
After the first 30 minutes it becomes less "thick sweet" and more fruity, powdery fresh. In a hot summer scenario I could see this being a night scent or on days that are below 80 degrees plus. I do notice a synthetic vibe however not enough to annoy or cause frustration. All in all my sister really enjoyed it and was very close to purchasing. Not bad... But as a few of you have mentioned - This was created for 1 Direction's groupies' age group, understandably.
12th April, 2014

Add your review of Our Moment

Shop for Our Moment products online

Shop for Our Moment at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Our Moment

Member images of Our Moment

There are no member images of Our Moment yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Our Moment