Killer Queen (2013)

HouseKaty Perry
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyGigantic Parfums

About Killer Queen

Killer Queen is a feminine perfume by Katy Perry. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec

Killer Queen fragrance notes

Reviews of Killer Queen

I'm giving this a "4" because for the price it is really a stellar fragrance, as are the others from this line "Eau So Sheer" (light purple) and Royal Revolution (Blue). This was the first "celebrity" perfume that I have been impressed with, and thus far I have not been disappointed by any in the line. I highly recommend the entire Killer Queen line for teens just getting into perfume (as opposed to "body sprays"), as they are light hearted enough not to come across as too grown up, but long lasting enough so they feel like they are actually wearing perfume. But the original Killer Queen (red one) that this review is for is even great for adults who prefer a little simplicity in their fragrance. For true scent lovers who like a little more complexity in their fragrance, it may be a little TOO simplistic, but for what I perceive as its intended audience, it hits the nail on the head.
14th January, 2015
The "Killer" in the title is definitely fitting, as this smacks you in the face as soon as you spray it. It starts off as too strong for me, and I have a hard time not washing it off. I always end up glad I waited though, because the middle and base notes of this make the dry down absolutely wonderful. This starts off as a cheap, outdated smelling musk. Almost like an Avon perfume that's been sitting in the sun for years. But it turns into a warm, woodsy, patchouli that I just can't get enough of. In fact, I'm thinking this will be my signature scent for the winter, as it's definitely too heavy for spring/summer. Would be a nice one to pull out when the weather starts getting cold and people start breaking out the sweaters. Perfect scent for snuggling.
04th December, 2014
„sweet queen”
Lovely oriental, it reminds me alot of Maria Carey's "M" and Rihana's Rebel Fleur. It is rather sweet a little spicy and earthy. Pretty lond lasting 4-5 hrs. The bottle is a true gem though the packaging is rather cheap. I am happy with my choise.
14th July, 2014
Loud, cloying and generic, this is sweet, crazy sweet. All I got the whiff of was the praline note, perhaps some jammy berries somewhere, but I had to get rid of the obnoxious scent pronto. The positive is considering the price, this packs a punch, the smallest spray will drop kick any passers in the face. I'd hate to be stuck in the tube with someone wearing this.
24th November, 2013

Add your review of Killer Queen

Shop for Killer Queen products online

Shop for Killer Queen at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Killer Queen

Member images of Killer Queen

There are no member images of Killer Queen yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Killer Queen