Place Vendôme (2013)

PerfumerNathalie Lorson
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Place Vendôme

Place Vendôme is a feminine perfume by Boucheron. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Nathalie Lorson and Olivier Cresp

Place Vendôme fragrance notes

Reviews of Place Vendôme

To me this is not an oriental at all, but a delicate and beautiful floral all the way. I pick up no benzoin (which is a shame) and no cedar. What I smell in the opening is a drop-dead gorgeous honey and rose, then a lovely orange blossom and Jasmine.If this opening could last for an hour I'd give this five stars; it's that nice. But unfortunately, on me, in an hour the whole thing is gone. Completely gone.
So why did I give it four stars? Because it's a divine floral. It's chic, not sexy....and frequently we need that kind of scent. For work, for church, for weddings, for meeting the in laws..It's truly spring in a bottle. And what a bottle!!
I want this, in spite of it having no weight and not lasting. If I get it I'll just reapply every hour!! It makes me feel feminine, chic and happy. And that's pretty good!
26th June, 2015
The main trait is aroused by a jasmine/orange accord (which is spicy and probably flanked by minimal hints of red berries) standing over an honeyed oriental base (synthetic benzoin, musk and may be vanilla). The aroma is unoriginal, pungent at the beginning and almost cloying at the end (may be slightly one-dimensional too and anyway useless), it plays beyond the classic Boucheron's style as it is more leaning over a mass appealing contemporary fruity/oriental side (slightly pungent, fruity and oppressing as many others of the same category). Many aromas jump on mind with all the plain differences as a tad of Le Petit Robe Noir (which is worse than PV and comes in mind because of its similar oppressing oriental fruity vibe), Elie Saab (more rosey/honeyed/orangy and less spicy fruity and floral) and others as vaguely Lola by Jacobs for instance and 212 Summer by Carolina Herrera. I will go further for sure.
05th January, 2014

Add your review of Place Vendôme

Shop for Place Vendôme products online

Shop for Place Vendôme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Place Vendôme

Member images of Place Vendôme

There are no member images of Place Vendôme yet. Why not be the first?