Invictus (2013)

PerfumerOlivier Polge
PerfumerVeronique Nyberg
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Invictus

Invictus is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Veronique Nyberg, Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo

Invictus fragrance notes

Reviews of Invictus

hcr Show all reviews
Sprayed this and the opening reminded me of Nuit D'Issey. Reason is it tickles my nose in a certain way. I then see that they both have grapefruit as a top note. Maybe my nose doesn't like smelling grapefruit? Dies down after a bit and is nice, but this will probably just stay a sample.
30th June, 2018
I gave this a thumbs up based on the overall smell alone. I got it as a sample from Macy’s and I really liked it. While I was at marshalls last week I saw the gift set for $59 and picked it up. I really like the scent and so does my wife,BUT, this cologne does not last long at all. I will still give a thumbs up because I really like it I just wish it lasted longer.
10th June, 2018
jajaja If this were named Serge Lutens Eau de Ice and were bottled in a jar sold in an exclusive place in Paris, the EVERYBODY will be praising it, but....it's Paco Rabanne.
31st May, 2018
Super fresh, sweet and synthetic. Reminds me of the smell near the men's section in Sephora, so either this is sprayed alot or lots of other scents are trying to smell like this. Could also speak to how loud and long-lasting Invictus is.

This is definitely an attention grabber. Very youthful and casual. Seems like a natural for summer but its heavy-handed nature could make it a winner in colder weather too.

I get really good projection and better longevity once the opening dries down.

04th March, 2018
Crude and horrendous, Invictus is easily the worst Paco Rabanne fragrance ever released. It's an utter mess of faux freshness (chemical citrus notes), a generic synthetic woody-ness , and a nauseating syrupy sweetness. If that sounds appealing to someone, they might enjoy this.

In my books this is an abomination. In case one has a bottle, it would perhaps be best reserved for situations when one wishes to break up with one's lover.

Utterly ridiculous.

27th January, 2017
INVICTUS smells good, performs great, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Admittedly, it is sweet and youthful, but it can be worn by both the young and the young at heart.

Scent: 8/10
Performance: 10/10
Sillage: 9/10
Season(s): Spring, Summer

Guys that do fragrance videos and own dozens and dozens of fragrances may hate this fragrance. Ladies, however, love this fragrance.

19th November, 2016

Add your review of Invictus

Shop for Invictus products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Invictus