Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil (2013)
by Cartier

Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil information

Year of Launch2013

HouseCartier

About Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil

Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil is a shared / unisex perfume by Cartier. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil

A decidedly floral - citrus flanker in the Eau de Cartier series. Notes in this one include passion fruit, yuzu, and mint.

The usual Eau de Cartier vibe is there - the lemony-lime sensation of the yuzu is unmistakably present. The initial spray-on hits with exotic fruitiness, suggesting a tropical sensation. But compared to the other EdC flankers, this one leans more in the feminine direction, IMO, as there is some sort of floral note I detect. Could it be the mint?

Now in early Spring, Zeste de Soleil is proving to be weak in projection and present only with concerted efforts of sniffing it after spraying it on. I found the same issue with the so-called Eau de Cartier EDP; perhaps both of these, inter alia, are meant for warm weather occasions. (I noticed that when I my body temp was really high from a stretch of spring cleaning, the Eau de Cartier EDP application that I was wearing really BLOOMED, and it projected like a monster! Regular, cooler temp occasions = weak sillage and a need to reapply more layers.)

I don't think I'd wear Zeste de Soleil except out of novel curiosity around the house. I can enjoy the Vetiver Bleu, Concentree, and original flankers instead.
01st April, 2017
I really love how this smells but it's quite weak and does not last for me at all. It seems like regular Eau de Cartier with a big dose of orange, passionfruit,and yuzu- simply the best hot weather scent around. For me it's the best of the Eau de Cartier line and should be better known.
02nd July, 2016
Smells nice and stays true to the note pyramid but it is a soft fragrance that does not project much if at all. Much like the rest of the Eau de Cartier range which seems to be targeted for those who like to be discrete with their fragrance.
07th January, 2016
Kaern Show all reviews
The best of the flankers imo and great fun to wear.

A razor whip slash opening of passion fruit, yuzu and sharpened grapefruiit puts you straight into mid July.

Lasts a good while on me -- easy 7 hours -- has an oddly sweetened 'green' drydown rather than the normal woody version.

Great value and highly recommended
07th April, 2014
A female friend tried it on her skin at a department store while I am on holiday in Mexico. Top-note of grapefruit. On her skin, a distinct guava note. Perhaps I'm influenced by the environment? The scent is at once sweet and tart, almost sticky with the funkiness of tropical fruit which fills a room when left on the counter slightly too long. It invites nuzzling, at once warm, sticky, sweet, and fresh-citric. An interesting cologne, to be sure, with decent longevity.
06th March, 2014

Add your review of Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil

Shop for Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil products online

Search Amazon for Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil

Member images of Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil

There are no member images of Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau de Cartier : Zeste de Soleil