Oud Bleu Intense
by Fragrance Du Bois

Oud Bleu Intense information

HouseFragrance Du Bois

About Oud Bleu Intense

Oud Bleu Intense is a shared / unisex perfume by Fragrance Du Bois.

Oud Bleu Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Oud Bleu Intense

I won't jump right out and say this is a worthy oud outing, though it is nestled deep deep in this otherwise blue scent.

Oud Bleu Intense is almost like a break from the usual agarwood-centered scent: A decidedly citrus-aquatic-balsamic formulation with a far quiter presence of Fragrance du Bois' vaunted oud oil. Resins are rife here, which I appreciate greatly. But in the end, I don't think Oud Bleu Intense is anything other than a respite for prospective FdB customers to try a non-agarwood focused experience, while having just enough oud oil to NOT be an anti-agar creation.

Anyhow...I enjoyed OBI on its own right and elements. In my collection, I have MANY loud and proud agarwood-centric scents to satisfy my desire to experience that. OBI is singing a slightly different song than other FdB outings.
19th December, 2018
The "Bleu" in the name is more informative than the "Oud."

This smells like a fresh, fruity summer fragrance.
08th February, 2017
Oh Yes!
A very nice wallop of Sandalwood and Bamboo. It opens with a blast of Citrus and Boozy Oud Saffron Medicine. That burns off quick and what remains is a Rosy Sandalwood heightened by the Juniper and non sweet custard of Amber and light Musk. Traces of Oud varnishes comingle with the Sandal This is Very plush and to my mind Feminine. A high Quality Body wash clean vibe. This takes a styling of MFK to another level of elegance. Easily worn by a man
however on my woman it really shines.
13th May, 2016 (last edited: 23rd July, 2017)
The opening is intensely masculine and far too fruity-citrus, but once past this phase, the drydown is absolutely incredible and definitely worth waiting for. I am so thankful I went in on this split blindly!

While I do get a "sense" of oud, it definitely is not the barnyard I've experienced with some I've sampled. For me, the base is mostly a creamy amber/sandalwood. I have no idea if this is a true grey amber or if the sandalwood is a true mysore, but whatever it is, it works for me, and lasts about 8-10 hours.
03rd May, 2016