Jasmin Kāma (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseRania J
PerfumerRania Jouaneh

About Jasmin Kāma

Jasmin Kāma is a feminine perfume by Rania J. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Rania Jouaneh

Jasmin Kāma fragrance notes

Reviews of Jasmin Kāma

On application you get a quick burst of fresh sweet like bergamot followed by a animalic dirtiness from the in-doles which quickly unfurls the blooming jasmine in all its glory.

The jasmine smells very natural and is soon joined by patchouli which seems to tone down the jasmine making the scent more earthy in its scent.

Eventually more notes come into play which tends to change the nature of the jasmine. I can smell musk, woods and a little sweetness. Sometimes the jasmine smells earthy and other times sweet and candy like.

A very good kaleidoscopic jasmine fragrance where other notes are cleverly used to change the nature of the jasmine. Its a pleasure to see how the jasmine changes when other notes subtlety come into play. Thumbs up from me for a clever play on the jasmine note!
21st April, 2016
If I did not know this had jasmine in it, I would never know it had jasmine in it.

I have explored lots of jasmine oils, concretes, and absolutes. I enjoy all sorts of jasmines, clean, dirty, in between. But I swear I smell none of them here. I DO smell bergamot - LOTS of bergamot! I get some rose, some sort of patchouli, and maybe some musk, but the bergamot is so pronounced (at least in my sample, which was a house sample), that picking out other notes is rather difficult.

Here's the thing: it is not a bad fragrance. Neither is it amazing. It's pleasant and clean. For me, it just doesn't do enough to convince me I need it in my collection. The fact I cannot find the one note its named for is not exactly positive, which is why I am giving this a neutral.
13th December, 2015
Jasmin jam! Well, at least JK doesn’t go down the done-a-zillion-times light green jasmine route. However, the combination of a potent bergamot with a pretty rich jasmine extraction provides a cloying, somewhat oily, fruity aspect which reminds me of jasmine-scented agarbattis found on the Indian market. I am gaining a new respect for the latter as a result.
This curious creation exerts an inexplicable pull – I can’t rate it highly in terms of artistic achievement (it’s a bit short on sophistication and depth), but wearing it is a pleasure nonetheless.
Active life of about three hours, after which I require reapplication.
07th August, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
The core component of this scent is a very nice jasmine that is of a fresh variety and very pleasant and unstuffy.  A smooth patchouli added and pairs convincingly with the jasmine. A wood note transiently makes an appearance towards the latter stages and develops into a mildly soapy ending. Overall this is a well-blended spring scent that uses classical ingredients of high quality to create a contemporaneous modern fragrance. Silage and projection are moderate on my skin with a longevity of about four hours.
08th January, 2014

Rania J. Jasmin Kama 50 ML Eau De Parfum NEW without Box as shown

End Date: Tuesday May-28-2019 19:24:13 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $109.00

Member images of Jasmin Kāma

There are no member images of Jasmin Kāma yet. Why not be the first?